Lots of Topics || Will Update Often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen of Nowhere

Original poster
Heya! I'd like to use up the large amount of spare time I have currently by starting up some new roleplays with some of you wonderful people. I'm open to roleplaying with roleplayers of all skill levels. I play characters of any gender and do all pairing types. I enjoy both romantic and non-romantic plots. If you are under 18, I require that we do a non-romantic plot. I'm comfortable playing multiple characters in a roleplay, and I enjoy doing so.

RP Interests:

Slice of Life
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Horror
Forbidden Romance
Assassins
Crime
Family
Best Friends
Adoption
Orphans
Kidnapping
Serial Killers
Siblings
Long Lost Sibling
Alternate History
Terminal Illness
High School Sweethearts
Apocalyptic/Post-apocalyptic
Roommates
Alien Invasion
Exes
Band
Neighbors
Artificial Intelligence
Biopunk
Dystopian Society
Military Sci-fi
Steampunk
Superhumans

Pairings-

Gamer x Partier
Feminist x Misogynist
Follower x Activist
Royalty x Servant
Writer x Literary Agent
Art Dealer x Starving Artist
Single Parent x Child's Teacher
Single Parent x Babysitter
Bad Boy/Girl x Boy/Girl Next Door
Optimist x Pessimist
Celebrity x Fangirl/Fanboy
Social Butterfly x Homebody
Vampire x Human
Transwoman x Transman
Transwoman x Transwoman
Transman x Transman

Fandoms-

Harry Potter
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Orphan Black
Frozen

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you mind defining what you mean by non-romantic? Do you mean like no sex (i.e. no fade to black) or just absolutely no kissing or any intimacy, feelings of love, and other things that associate with love that is not sexual?

No romance at all. I'm extremely uncomfortable roleplaying any romantic stuff with anyone who is underage. I generally stick to family, friendship, or enemies when my partner is under 18.

Hello, I'd be interested in doing either the royalty x servant or any of the single parent pairings! Was there one you would prefer? :)

Hello! I wouldn't mind doing the Gamer x Partier, been wanting to do something with a gamer for a while, and they were a lot in your interests that peaked mine. If you feel like discussing it with me, shoot me a PM.

Harry Potter and Doctor Who, if you're interested. :)

Hello! I'm actually interested in a lot of you rp ideas:

Slice of Life
Modern Fantasy
Horror
Assassins
Crime
Orphans
Kidnapping
Serial Killers
Roommates
Band
Neighbors
Dystopian Society
Military Sci-fi
Steampunk
Superhumans

I'm fine with there being no romance since I'm under 18 and you're not comfortable with that. I'm comfortable with playing multiple characters of either gender. Would you mind if I had established romantic relationships just between by characters?

Hello! I'm actually interested in a lot of you rp ideas:

Slice of Life
Modern Fantasy
Horror
Assassins
Crime
Orphans
Kidnapping
Serial Killers
Roommates
Band
Neighbors
Dystopian Society
Military Sci-fi
Steampunk
Superhumans

I'm fine with there being no romance since I'm under 18 and you're not comfortable with that. I'm comfortable with playing multiple characters of either gender. Would you mind if I had established romantic relationships just between by characters?
I'm most interested in doing assassins, crime, orphans, or band out of those. Established romantic relationships just between your characters would be fine. Mind sending me a PM?

Hi! I saw your ad banner and thought I'd take a look. Are you still looking? I have several ideas in my own thread, if you would like to take a look there. I have slice of life, fantasy, drama, advanced modern, light alternate history, and light sci-fi as far as genres go. Romance is not my forte, but my plots can include it, and I am over eighteen, so we could go many places. Please, take a look, because I'm not sure which of my ideas would most interest you. =)

biopunk sounds interesting. send me a pm to discuss the details please. ^.^

I like the Bad boy x Girl next door if you're still searching. Also I'm +18 and usually play females main. ^^

Im interested in Optimist x Pessimist or Social Butterfly x Homebody if your still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.