Lots of Topics || Will Update Often

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Queen of Nowhere, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heya! I'd like to use up the large amount of spare time I have currently by starting up some new roleplays with some of you wonderful people. I'm open to roleplaying with roleplayers of all skill levels. I play characters of any gender and do all pairing types. I enjoy both romantic and non-romantic plots. If you are under 18, I require that we do a non-romantic plot. I'm comfortable playing multiple characters in a roleplay, and I enjoy doing so.

RP Interests:

Slice of Life
    Sci-fi
    Fantasy
    Modern Fantasy
    Horror
    Forbidden Romance
    Assassins
    Crime
    Family
    Best Friends
    Adoption
    Orphans
    Kidnapping
    Serial Killers
    Siblings
    Long Lost Sibling
    Alternate History
    Terminal Illness
    High School Sweethearts
    Apocalyptic/Post-apocalyptic
    Roommates
    Alien Invasion
    Exes
    Band
    Neighbors
    Artificial Intelligence
    Biopunk
    Dystopian Society
    Military Sci-fi
    Steampunk
    Superhumans

Pairings-

Gamer x Partier
    Feminist x Misogynist
    Follower x Activist
    Royalty x Servant
    Writer x Literary Agent
    Art Dealer x Starving Artist
    Single Parent x Child's Teacher
    Single Parent x Babysitter
    Bad Boy/Girl x Boy/Girl Next Door
    Optimist x Pessimist
    Celebrity x Fangirl/Fanboy
    Social Butterfly x Homebody
    Vampire x Human
    Transwoman x Transman
    Transwoman x Transwoman
    Transman x Transman

Fandoms-

Harry Potter
    Sherlock
    Doctor Who
    Orphan Black
    Frozen

#1 Queen of Nowhere, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
  2. Would you mind defining what you mean by non-romantic? Do you mean like no sex (i.e. no fade to black) or just absolutely no kissing or any intimacy, feelings of love, and other things that associate with love that is not sexual?

3. No romance at all. I'm extremely uncomfortable roleplaying any romantic stuff with anyone who is underage. I generally stick to family, friendship, or enemies when my partner is under 18.

4. Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

5. Hello, I'd be interested in doing either the royalty x servant or any of the single parent pairings! Was there one you would prefer? :)

6. Hello! I wouldn't mind doing the Gamer x Partier, been wanting to do something with a gamer for a while, and they were a lot in your interests that peaked mine. If you feel like discussing it with me, shoot me a PM.

7. Harry Potter and Doctor Who, if you're interested. :)

8. Let's do royalty x servant. Mind sending me a PM?
    I'll send you a PM shortly.

9. Hello! I'm actually interested in a lot of you rp ideas:

Slice of Life
    Modern Fantasy
    Horror
    Assassins
    Crime
    Orphans
    Kidnapping
    Serial Killers
    Apocalyptic/Post-apocalyptic
    Roommates
    Band
    Neighbors
    Dystopian Society
    Military Sci-fi
    Steampunk
    Superhumans

I'm fine with there being no romance since I'm under 18 and you're not comfortable with that. I'm comfortable with playing multiple characters of either gender. Would you mind if I had established romantic relationships just between by characters?

10. I'm most interested in doing assassins, crime, orphans, or band out of those. Established romantic relationships just between your characters would be fine. Mind sending me a PM?

11. Hi! I saw your ad banner and thought I'd take a look. Are you still looking? I have several ideas in my own thread, if you would like to take a look there. I have slice of life, fantasy, drama, advanced modern, light alternate history, and light sci-fi as far as genres go. Romance is not my forte, but my plots can include it, and I am over eighteen, so we could go many places. Please, take a look, because I'm not sure which of my ideas would most interest you. =)

12. biopunk sounds interesting. send me a pm to discuss the details please. ^.^

13. I like the Bad boy x Girl next door if you're still searching. Also I'm +18 and usually play females main. ^^

14. Im interested in Optimist x Pessimist or Social Butterfly x Homebody if your still looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.