Lost Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nightless

Original poster
The air was dark and sinister like the Devil himself. Untamable, uncontrollable, like a raging fire. God was just and pure while the Devil himself was the root of all evil. They had fought for this world for decades upon decades. The Devil was never ending. But even he was growing weak against the power of God. He needed others to help him win the war he had started against God. So he plagued this world with a terrible sin. He sent demons of all kinds down to Earth with the sole intent of mating with humans to breed half breeds who would follow him. They would have no place in this world nor would any of the people love them and accept them. It's been a hundred years since the Devil started tainting the world and his armies grow stronger and stronger by the day. But this is not the story of The Devil and Gods war but the story of an unfortunate girl. One with a curse upon her family. A girl who is a half breed but already born with three demons inside her. Her name is Fern.

Stiff joints and sore muscles are what I woke up to. The sun had fluttered over my eyes in the middle of nature it's self. I stubbornly and unwillingly opened my eyes to greet the summer sun. It was only the beginning of the day and already I felt annoyed. The birds sang cheerfully and flew by in different speeds. But no matter the speed I could see all in nature. It was apart of my gift and curse. My lungs inhaled deeply, letting my chest rise higher before I slowly exhaled and watched my chest slowly sink back down as well. "Alright Fern, shake the dust off your ass and get going." And with that little speech to myself I was up and ready for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.