Lost in Wonderland

A

Anira

Original poster
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a partner for my new RP idea Lost in Wonderland. I'm trying it out with one[x]one role playing before possibly, if I like how it's going or I feel it needs more people, turning into a group RP. Okay so here it is.

This is an Alice in Wonderland style RP, except it is a combination of the original Alice and the Madness Returns story line. Those not familiar to the Madness Returns story I shall post a small synopsis below after my description of the RP. Anyway, it takes place years after Alice came to Wonderland and defeated her family's killer, and now her daughter Elizabeth, named after her deceased sister, is starting to lose hold of her own reality. Alice's husband was killed in a train accident and it sent her daughter into a spiraling depression. Elizabeth soon finds herself following in the same path as her mother, and falls down the Rabbit Hole into Wonderland. Unfortunately she does not belong and the new threat in Wonderland captures her. Fearing something may have happened to her daughter, Alice returns to Wonderland, and with the aid of her old friends, she sets out to save Elizabeth. To do so, she must return to her own madness to save her daughter from her own.

So yeah that's my story idea! ^.^
As of right now I am playing Alice and the Hatter, I just need someone to play Elizabeth. We can chose who will play other character accordingly but it's all up to whoever wishes to RP this with me. I'm open to RP this with more than one person to see how other people put their spin on it, I just don't think it's ready for a group yet.

But as promised I shall post the Alice: Madness Returns story line here......no wait here! VVV WARNING! If you wanted to play the game I suggest you not read for there will be spoilers within!!!

Several years after her family had been killed when their home was set ablaze, and after being committed there for some time, Alice Liddell has been released from Rutledge Asylum and now lives in Victorian London under the care of a psychiatrist, Dr. Angus Bumby. Although deemed sane enough to return to normal society, the traumatic childhood memories of the deaths of her father, mother, and older sister in a fire continue to haunt Alice, and she still falls back into spells of violence and mad ramblings.
Alice returns to Wonderland in hopes of security and comfort, but unfortunately, it has once again become warped by her growing insanity, and a new threat in the form of the Infernal Train. To save its residents - and herself - from the evil that is taking over Wonderland, Alice must set off to destroy the new evil head-on, as well as embark on finding the true cause of her family's mysterious deaths if she wishes to retain the remaining part of her precious sanity. After a long and hard journey she finds that in was in fact the very man who's care she had been put under. He had been brainwashing children into becoming mindless workers. After confronting Bumby, and defeating him, Alice finally found herself with some piece of mind and Wonderland was once again safe.

So there you have it! If you want to get in direct contact of me just PM me!