Lord of the Rings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danko

Original poster
So I've had an idea knocking around in my head for a while for a Lord of the Rings plot that I would like to try in a one on one roleplay. I'd prefer a female partner playing a female character as I would like there to be romance/sexual themes.

So here's the general idea. This would be set after the Lord of the Rings story. Sauron is defeated in the west and his servants are driven away or killed, everyone believes that peace will last forever without the dark lord.

Well, when the Istari (wizards) were sent to Middle Earth to help the free people stop Sauron there were five of them. Saruman, Gandalf and Radagast all stayed in the west while the two blue wizards, Pallando and Alatar, went into the east. Not much is heard from them after this but they are supposed to be helping the people of the distant East in stopping Sauron.

So back to our setting, about a generation after Sauron's defeat and the world has been at peace for some time. Out of the East come rumours of a new dark presence. As it turns out the two blue wizards were corrupted, much in the way Saruman was, and now that Sauron is out of the picture they have set themselves up as the new dark lords and have gathered their forces together and have attacked the west.

Our characters will be people who are fighting against this invasion. I'm going to be playing two characters and I would like my partner to play one but I'm open to them playing more than one as needed or desired. Basically one of my character's will be an elf, who is in a romantic relationship with your character who is also an elf. My other character will be a human who comes into the scene through friendship with my elf character but who comes to love he female elf and they basically have a secret relationship. All this will be happening to the backdrop of this invasion and ensuing war.

I don't want to get bogged down with rules etc here but a few things that I feel I have to say, please be able to write a few paragraphs per post with decent spelling, grammar etc. Also you have to contribute to the story, I get really fed up with people who just react to things I've posted but don't move the story along, it's boring.

Anyway, if you're interested drop me a PM rather than posting here as I'm more likely to notice it there. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.