Lord of The Rings or The Hobbit type rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mz. Hyde

Original poster
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Lord of The Rings or The Hobbit type rp? Or maybe just a plain old adventurer type rp.

Mmm, depends on the plot for me, but hey, I'd be interested

Ok, well first off before I give you the plot, are you ok/comfortable with playing multiple characters?

I play multiple characters all the time, this shouldn't be hard

Ok, well I was thinking what if our little band of characters were summoned by a very powerful wizard. Of course they would be coming from different parts of this world, to defeat a dragon that has taken over a very large city. But of course there would be perils along the way. We would have to play two characters each.

I can handle that, and it'd be alright, but we might need plenty of NPCs

Ok, well if you don't mind I'll set up the OOC ASAP.

Well if Kathrine doesn't mind, your are more than welcome to join in on the fun!

No no, I don't mind!
Call me Kat, it's alright~

Ok, that's good. @Lady Alainn can you play multiple characters? And Kat I hope you don't mind instead of four there might be possibly five or six in a the group.

Ok, good. I'll probably have to make up characters tomorrow sometime. Because right now since the weather is bad, I can't get any pictures for what my characters look like. But if i can get the internet to work I'll look up pictures.

I can definitely play more than one character! Just as a warning, though, I only log on once or twice a day. I'm in the middle of moving across country and won't be settled in until the middle of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.