1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Lord And Savior Has Arrived

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hillan, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Your Lord And Savior Has Arrived
    Not quite sure yet of what I am the lord of, or who I'm supposed to save, I'll figure that out later.

Hello there! My name's Jo, but I go by Hillan here on the internet.
    I'm a guy in my late teens, turning 19 in September who's been Roleplaying for soon to be 4 years, and I would say I've come a long way from my roots. I'm a fan of Superhero, Sci-Fi and action-based RP's. But more importantly, I'm a maniac about TV-Shows, and completely and utterly obsessed with both Suits and Supernatural, most of the time you'll see my response to something being a nifty little Gif.

All in all, I'm a nice guy who's up for talking to anyone about anything.

See ya' around.

Love, your lord and savior.

#1 Hillan, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  2. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

3. Howdy Hillan! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

4. You didn't save me from that diarrhea I had last night, and I did indeed ask the lord for help. >:[

5. Welcome Hill, take your time around the site and if you have any questions you feel free to ask. Pleasure to meet you.

6. YES! ANOTHER GIF LOVER!! <33
    Welcome to iWaku Hillan! :D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  8. hello im new just saying my hi's