2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Adventure, Scifi, Magical... pretty much anything with a strong direction or plot
So, the title is really all I have right now. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in creating a lycan pack with me. I would like someone who is fine playing multiple characters since I want lots of interactions within the pack, but I'm fine with as long as the person I'm RPing with doesn't mind me adding random characters out of the blue. Also, I want this to be drama filled, so if you have ideas or evil plots, that's awesome and I can go with the flow.

I can write anywhere from 1 paragraph to 10+ paragraphs depending on how the story is going and what my partner does; generally I will try to match my partner for post length. My grammar and spelling are not always the best; one, because I have a weird sense of grammar to start and two, my mind works faster than my fingers most of the time. I try to fix it, but if typos really annoy you: I'm very sorry.

If you have any interest or questions please feel free to message me or to post here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.