Looking into getting into a steady roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Addali Chezie

Original poster
I have been searching for a roleplay but don't quite know how to get started on here. I am down for anything and I try my best to adapt to the style though I tend to stick my own in the mix. Please get back to me if you are interested.

I'd be more than happy to roleplay with you! While I too may be new to the site, I'm not new to roleplaying, so if you need help with anything, I'm always available!

Anyway, do you have any plot bunnies we may be able to explore?

I have no earthly idea unfortunately, I am all about that mafia/romance junk XD typical female in the "good girl/bad boy" area XD

After taking a brief look at your Roleplay Resumé, I'd be up for a Fantasy with magical elements. I'm afraid I don't know much about the mafia, although I would research it if you're insistent on that c:

What type of magical/mystical roleplay??

Perhaps one where two characters and (possibly) their familiars solving problems across the empire? It could be an open-ended roleplay, since I don't have a plot.

Hmm, I like it. Kinda a Medieval Fantasy twist?

Yeah, pretty much. Would you prefer a straight romance or a homosexual romance? I imagine romance would only be a sub-genre, so it won't be the main focus, but it'll be there.

I prefer straight but maybe a twist of homosexuality for a thickener to the story, seeing as you were stoned in olden days for such acts.

Maybe a straight relationship would be better. Do you mind making a thread and PMing me the link? I have to go to sleep soon.

I will roleplay with you if you are still looking for roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.