Looking for someone to play as a male vampire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moon

Original poster
Need someone playing as the male... Hoping to make this a long lasting roleplay if possible.

Must have good/decent gramner and spelling and write more the a couple sentences. I understand mistakes. I make them. And I also understand when characters are engaged in conversations that paragraph(s) are hard to write so we can make exceptions there. Also, if someone 18+ wants to do this Rp we can go to the mature threads.

So the idea is a Vengeful half-Vampire going after the un dead hoping one of those deatbeats is her father. Then, she is capured by - male vampire- vampire bounty hunter (hunts/kills other vampires for whatever vampire hired him (can be different vampires who hires to kill different vamps.) And she is forced into a unholy parnership. In exchange for finding her father, she agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She is amazed she doesn't end up his dinner---are they actually good vampires? Pretty soon male vamp will have her convinced being half-dead doesn't have to be all bad.

Action can be something like...
Before she can enjoy her new status as kick ass demon hunter they are pursued by a group of killers. Now she has to choose a side and bounty hunter vamp is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat...

If ya like the general idea I can tell you the strengths and weakness of vamps and such. Also, male vamp needs to be bad ass and cocky and such...

This is based off a series I've read and fell in love with.

Oh my, this sounds really awesome! :D I'm very interested!

Also, what book series is this based off of? I've been looking for some good books to get into.

Mkays. XD I have to go back through the book for the strengths and weaknesses. It's been so long since I've read them that I forgot lol.

Jeaniene Frost- Night Huntress series.

First book is called Halfway to the Grave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, awesome! I'll look into those!

And you can take your time, don't worry. c: Send me a PM with them when you find them?

Alright :D

They're definitely worth reading...or I think :)

Aslo, if you like them I can give you another series to read :)

I'm always looking for new things to read!

Status
Not open for further replies.