Looking for someone to DM a Kingdom Hearts RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Venom Adhamm

Original poster
Posted this on a few sites now, haven't gotten an active RP that's really hooked me.

I'm looking for someone to act as the DM (that is, someone to control the world, characters that aren't mine, and the outcome of my character's cations) of a Kingdom Hearts RP (and I'd just be a character I create). It'd be just the two of us. I'm looking for this to be a long-term thing.

I don't have any of the RP planned or written out. It'd basically just be me playing a (current or soon-to-be) Keyblade Wielder and doing what Keyblade Wielders do, travelling around and locking keyholes so the scary black things can't get in. We could either work together to write up the basic plotline before we start, or we could just start right away and work things out as we go on.

Anyway, if you're interested, just post here or PM me. If you have any other requirements you want me to fulfill (like post length or whatever), then let me know and I'll see if I'm up to the task. I'm not a very good writer (been roleplaying for a little less than eight years on another site), but I promise I will try my best if you choose to act as my DM.

tl;dr:
I want someone to DM a Kingdom Hearts RP
That means I control my character, you control the world around my character (including locations and people)
I will play an OC.
I will write in first-person (so it'd be preferred that you write in second-person, but that's not required if you really don't want to)

Status
Not open for further replies.