Looking for someone for an adventure/Romance.

C

ChiiMotosuwa

Original poster
Hi my name is Chii and I am new to this site. It has been awhile since I have roleplayed but I am ready to start again. I had some ideas if anyone is interested. I am looking for a male companion to do a adventure/romance rp.

My ideas:

1. A young woman has become lost in the woods after leaving her home during a horrible thunder storm. She finally finds an abandoned cottage and goes in to take shelter for the night. She thinks she is all alone but doesn't releazie that someone has been watching her. (Fantasy, Romance, Magic)

2. Loki/OC rp: Loki has been knocked off Jotunheim after the battle Thor, The Warriors three and Sif fought with him. He plummets down to earth on the cold beaches of Maine where a young woman has found him after a huge but sudden hail storm. He does not remember what happened, only his name.

I am also up for any other ideas. :) I hope you all have a great day.

I love action and Adventure. My weakness is Romance. Not sure how old your character is.I may take up this offer.

My Dante is around 18 to 19. That can work per-say. I like the number 1 idea. I need to update my RP bio and rules.

Ok I sent it. If you can't see or find it please let me know. :)