4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Historical, some Scifi, and a variety of other stuff
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a partner to work on some stories with. I've been craving a few different things lately so I'll just make my list and update it whenever I get the chance.

I usually always play the female in a MxF pairing. However, I do double up so I can play a male for another pairing if you want.
I don't have much on my list right now but I will be adding things as I think of them.
I like to mix the romance and adventure into a story and we can also add in some 18+ stuff if wanted.
The roles I would prefer will be in bold.
Plots that I'm craving with have a * next to it.

Fairy Tail
LevyxGajeel (Taken)
JuviaxGray
LucyxNatsu
AriesxLeo

Marvel
OCxThor**
OCxSteve
OCxLoki
OCxClint

Tolkien
OCxKili***
OCxLegolas
ArwenxAragorn
OCxHumanoid Smaug (AU)*

Totally Random Ideas
I have a totally random idea that is based off Counting Cars on History Channel. I love Counting Cars (I will admit that I have a small crush on Danny) and would love to do just a fun little story involving something similar. A tough looking guy who has a heart of gold meets a pretty lady through his work (either car shop or tattoo shop) and a romance develops. Definitely craving right now!!!!
If nothing on this list interests you, don't let that stop you from sending me a message. I'm always open to ideas!

Last edited:
Would you be interested in doubling for either Fairy Tail or Marvel? Maybe both?

I would like to try playing Gray and I'm comfortable playing any of the characters from Marvel, in exchange for you to play Leo from Fairy Tail and Bruce from Marvel.

:)

Hmmm... I would be happy to double with you.
Let's start with one and then add the other one in later one.
PM me and we can start a plan.

Sure! Message me to work out details

Still looking~

I don't have much experience playing Thor. It has been awhile, so I'm rusty. However, I'm willing to try my best if you played Loki for me! (I love Thor/OC & Loki/OC, but I'm craving Loki more than Thor at the moment.)

Sure. PM me and we can set something up!

Still looking for partners!

Definitely craving a Tolkien rp with my partner playing Kili please~~

I'll happily do your RP idea which you wrote based on counting cars.

Awesome! Sounds great. PM me and we can talk details.

Status
Not open for further replies.