Looking for some RP partners~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PinkPixieDust, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a partner to work on some stories with. I've been craving a few different things lately so I'll just make my list and update it whenever I get the chance.

I usually always play the female in a MxF pairing. However, I do double up so I can play a male for another pairing if you want.
    I don't have much on my list right now but I will be adding things as I think of them.
    I like to mix the romance and adventure into a story and we can also add in some 18+ stuff if wanted.
    The roles I would prefer will be in bold.
    Plots that I'm craving with have a * next to it.

Fairy Tail
    LevyxGajeel (Taken)
    JuviaxGray
    LucyxNatsu
    AriesxLeo

Marvel
    OCxThor**
    OCxSteve
    OCxLoki
    OCxClint

Tolkien
    OCxKili***
    OCxLegolas
    ArwenxAragorn
    OCxHumanoid Smaug (AU)*

Totally Random Ideas
    I have a totally random idea that is based off Counting Cars on History Channel. I love Counting Cars (I will admit that I have a small crush on Danny) and would love to do just a fun little story involving something similar. A tough looking guy who has a heart of gold meets a pretty lady through his work (either car shop or tattoo shop) and a romance develops. Definitely craving right now!!!!
    If nothing on this list interests you, don't let that stop you from sending me a message. I'm always open to ideas!

#1 PinkPixieDust, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  2. Would you be interested in doubling for either Fairy Tail or Marvel? Maybe both?

I would like to try playing Gray and I'm comfortable playing any of the characters from Marvel, in exchange for you to play Leo from Fairy Tail and Bruce from Marvel.

:)

3. Hmmm... I would be happy to double with you.
    Let's start with one and then add the other one in later one.
    PM me and we can start a plan.

4. Yay! My favorite Fairy Tale pairing! LevyxGajeel?

5. Sure! Message me to work out details

6. Still looking~

7. I don't have much experience playing Thor. It has been awhile, so I'm rusty. However, I'm willing to try my best if you played Loki for me! (I love Thor/OC & Loki/OC, but I'm craving Loki more than Thor at the moment.)

8. Sure. PM me and we can set something up!

9. Still looking for partners!

Definitely craving a Tolkien rp with my partner playing Kili please~~

10. I'll happily do your RP idea which you wrote based on counting cars.

11. Awesome! Sounds great. PM me and we can talk details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.