Looking for some male partners

• Thread starter MistressShadow/MasterFerlin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MistressShadow/MasterFerlin

Original poster
I'm a very laid back roleplay partner. That being said not alot of roleplayers respect that stance in things but hey thats just me. At the moment I have millions of ideas but I don't want to put them down and limit my self to finding people that only rp in fantasy or in supernatural. I like all genres. Except smut of course. I can handle mature content like drugs, alcohol use, gun play, gore, offensive topics. Trust me I can handle alot of things.

I'm looking for a guy to match up to me, I don't care for age, or if you are a girl who identifies as a guy. I just have so many female partners and not enough male partners. Don't get me wrong I love playing the male role but not constantly.

Now on to other important things. I dont care about post length which means I would prefer you not to either I can post two sentences up to 7 paragraphs. Depends on what I'm working off of. You could give me three paragraphs and I won't be able to match it if theres not much I'm doing in the roleplay you get what I mean? Say your character is doing multiple things and you've got a paragraph for every thing he/she is doing and then I'm here and my character is just sitting there talking to some one. I'm probably not gonna post as much as you.

Which brings me to another point I dont mind grammar or spelling as long as I can understand what you mean. Which also means don't judge me if I make mistakes as well. We can joke around and be like: "You put taht instead of That~ XD I'm gonna start saying Taht instead of That now XD" I like people who are laid back like me.

Now this was alot of boring information but I'd be glad if you actually read it all. Take care and I hope at least a few people take interest! XD Have a good Day/Afternoon/Night~

Status
Not open for further replies.