Looking For some 1x1 RP partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku942

Hello! I'm looking for a couple of RP partners. I'm big on Medieval Fantasy and Scifi Space RPs. Um... I dont do MxM so please keep it to MxF and MAYBE FxF if i feel up to it >.>
um I'm more passive i guess when it comes to the ideas in the RP. I'm fine with furries... in anything Fantasy my characters are usually never "human" SO I love to go crazy with character customization...
I'll constantly reply if im not sleeping or busy! :D
Im a sucker for romance and action... fading to black is very boring imo.
PLEASE only use chat speak in OOC.
ANYWHO i am outa ideas on what else to put...

Edit: if you wanna rp over skype or AIM just ask... i find that easier anyway. Ya know with the whole it makes a noise when ya get a post thing but either way inbox me if your interested

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for romance and fantasy! :3 Do you do medieval? I can do SciFi too. ^^

Great, I've been wanting to do a medieval romance with fantasy! o3o

It's fine. ^^ Do you have any plots for the fantasy/romance/medieval RP? :3
hm... ill see if i can think of something... im sick soooooo its pretty much sleep at the moment XD

Last edited:
I'd love to! I don't care about plot or anything as long as its MxF! Just let me know

If you're still open for new rp's, I'd like to discuss a few plots with you :)

Oh, definitely not 100% smut...hell no...I can't do that...it drives me wild and I end up dropping the roleplay before long...I meant I don't care which one we choose to do. It's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.