Looking for serious novella partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramsay Bolton

Original poster
Hello everyone.

I am the infamous Lord Ramsay of House Bolton.

XCARuTH.gif

I come here today because I am seeking long-term writing partners. Though currently RPING through another site, I find myself lacking the kind of in-depth storylines that has one clinging to the edge of their seat, desperate to respond as quickly as possible. My heart craves this. If you would like to experience the dark chaos that is Ramsay, I implore you to continue reading.

M Y P R E F E R E N C E S
If we are to write together, I ask for only a couple things...

1) I am a novella writer. Though my responses can fluctuate due to the current pace of our story, I generally respond with 3-6 paragraphs. I'm really looking for writers who will match me. It doesn't have to be lengthy every single time, but I ask for at least a couple paragraphs per response.

2) Please try to use correct spelling and punctuation. I'm not a grammar Nazi by any means, but continuous spelling errors and general lack of punctuation really deters me from the story. Humans aren't perfect, and I don't expect such by any means, but a little effort is much appreciated.

3) Help develop conflict in our tale! Great stories involve hardships, stress, drama, and tension. I certainly don't mind leading our story if you prefer to sit back and let things evolve on their own, but I'd adore someone who brought some trouble into Ramsay's life. Or if they're friends (and I use that term lightly), bring in your own twist. Control a direwolf to attack us, lead us into a trap, have your own agenda... I do like being surprised, and I don't need to be consulted before deciding to toss in drama.

4) We don't have to stick around Westeros. I'm open to cross-overs, but please don't take offense if a particular suggestion doesn't strike my muse. If you have any ideas, feel free to message me and we can brain-storm further. I'm literally open to all genres.

I believe that's in, in regards to what I'm seeking...

S O M E O T H E R T H I N G S
- Take as long as you need to write back. I am a patient person, and I understand life can be a bitch. There will never be any rush from me to complete your reply.

- I love OOC chat! Though I portray a very disturbing individual, I'm rather harmless IRL and love getting to know people. You wanna be friends? Hell yeah! I've got AIM and KiK.

- Never assume anything Ramsay's done to your character to be a personal attack. He's unpredictable and hurts people without much thought. It doesn't mean I don't like you or your character; it simply means my muse dipped into his typical violence. Again, it's nothing personal.

- Don't hesitate to let me know if what I'm doing bothers you. Writing with Ramsay contains many triggers, so if I dip into something uncomfortable, let me fix it!

- Please don't assume Ramsay will become involved with a particular character, romantically speaking. I'm not throwing any possibilities off the table, but if there's to be any smut business, it must come organically from our characters. Chemistry is really important if I'm to write any saucy-scenes, so throwing yourself at him will do nothing but deter his interest.

I sincerely look forward to hearing from anyone interested! Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.