My Usual Online Time
night
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive
Hi im Winter, im a linguistics major in my second year of uni, and i like to to group roleplays as a hobby. I've done many forum roleplays before, and have also dabbled in larp. :V

Im lookin for group roleplays, preferably new, although ill jump in if need be, with roots in scifi, or superpowers/magic. i tend to avoid fantasy settings as opposed to modern settings, but if its written well im down for almost anything.

Skyswimsky

Nien Scheiße!
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I can adapt, so both. But I guess more on the passive side.
Favorite Genres
I like nearly all genres as long as they are anime-themed, anything can be made interesting.
Genre You DON'T Like
Pure Smut/Libertine and realistic.
Hi! I am planning to open registrations for my Phantasmagoria - Ewigkeit in Wiedergeburt soon. Looking for like one, two, maybe three more people. The only reason I haven't yet is because I'll have to rewrite/add/rework some bits in the OOC. But the information currently present is pretty consistent and up-to-date.

It's fantasy though and, currently, the IC doesn't have the amount of quality from my side as a GM anymore that I would like it to have as I had some very major changes in my schedule/life overall 2 months ago and am still getting adjusted to it. Working on delivering better content again though!

The RP has been going on for quite a while with a few 'breaks' inbetween. Plot-wise the story hasn't really progressed too much yet. Most of the cast is consistent, and I'm aiming for a posting schedule of two posts a week, sometimes it's only one.

But, yeah, it's fantasy, and if you're interested just drop me a message!

Have a nice day.

Sail

Weaver of Threads
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Sunday; 1-6, Monday-Thursday; 3:30-8:30 , Friday;3:30-9:30; Sat 8am-9:30 pm
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical
Pretty soon I'm looking to open up a sci-fi roleplay with a major focus on robot fighting, both in a competitive arena and in war. I've got some interesting plans, so if you'd like to join once its up just reply here and I'll send you a message so you can be the first to see it! :D