5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I guess Fantasy really i can get into any kind of rp
About Me
I try to give what I get from those I work with, give me a couple of sentences i will do the same give me a couple of paragraphs I will do the same.. I like the roleplays I am in to be almost half and half. Half story driven half sex/smut driven I like a good story to go with but I love the smut a bit more I must say so maybe a correct line would be 60% smut 40% story driven. I will pretty much guarantee at least one rp a day but more then likely a couple of times a day. I am a male and usually tend to play a male, have and do play females but usually I stick with being playing male but i am flexible. As for pairings I usually stick with M/F pairings but also if the story line is good enough I will do M/M or F/F. I am not opposed to playing multiple characters in an rp either but if I play multiples I usually want my partner to play multiplies as well. As for where I will rp obviously here on the boards in a thread and in conversations/private messages but not on any instant messenger or email services. If you have any questions comments, or want to work with me either post in here or start on conversation with me.

Personal Rule
Don't ignore the rp, if you aren't feeling it let me know. If there isn't a response from you with in one or two weeks while you are on responding to others, I will assume the rp is dead at that point. If you can't be on for an extended period of time drop me a pm and let me know. Be considerate is all I am saying other then that I don't have many rules if any at all.

Fandoms I Love To Play
• DC
• Arrow
• Marvel
• Smallville
• True Blood
• Underworld
• Dragon Ball Z
• Game of Thrones
• The Walking Dead
• The Vampire Diaries (I have only seen seasons 1-4 and a half)
• Marvel Agents Of Shield

Characters / Plots I am interested in Playing
• DC/Marvel (Comic Crossovers )
• Daenerys Targaryen/Jon Snow (Game of Thrones TV Show AU)
• OC Vampire/OC Werewolf (I prefer playing Underworld style werewolves)

Settings & Characters I Enjoy Playing
• Hospital Doctor/Nurse, Doctor/Patient, Patient/Nurse
• Supernatural (Vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Demons, witches)
• Mythical Settings (Fantasy Setting like Game of thrones or Conan)
• Ancient Greece (God/Goddess, God/human, Demi God/Demi Goddess and so on)
• Boss/Employee Boss/maid, Boss/Secratary, Boss/employee looking for raise in pay
• Incest (Brother/Sister, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son)

Last edited:
Are you still looking for a partner? I would be happy to rp any supernatural, ancient Greece, or workers affair plots c:

yes of course I am feel free to pm me and we could talk more there

If you still need partners, I'd be interested in the incest (Brother/Sister), supernatural (Vampires, Demons), or Game of Thrones (I've only read the first two books of the series though).

feel free to pm me and we can talk there about plots

I would love to try an incest brother/sister one

send me a pm and we can talk about it

Game of Thrones! I'd love to do that.

I'm interested in the Greek idea and the doctor idea.​

I like these :3

• Hospital Doctor/Nurse, Doctor/Patient, Patient/Nurse

• Ancient Greece (God/Goddess, God/human, Demi God/Demi Goddess and so on)

• Boss/Employee Boss/maid, Boss/Secratary, Boss/employee looking for raise in pay

• Incest (Brother/Sister, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son)

How about cousin x cousin?

All is great if you are interested feel free to Pm me and we can discuss things further I look forward to hearing all of your ideas

I like these c:

•Hospital Doctor/Nurse, Doctor/Patient, Patient/Nurse

• Boss/Employee or Boss/Secratary

• Brother/Sister,

send me a pm and we can talk about it