Looking for Rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sapphire

Original poster
Hello, I am currently looking for an rp to do. I am kind of stepping out of my comfort zone and doing some fandom rps. Currently I am really into Gravity Falls and looking to do something like that. Then again I am also open to any other ideas. I am really big on fantasy rps, if you are interested in trying to start one, leave me a message and I will try and respond :D

Hi sapphire I have been working on a plot. the idea was based on the song 2112 by rush. Which it basically takes place in this future scifi universe where people are ruled under this government called the solar federation who try to control the aspects of people's lives. From music, art, books. These people have almost no control over what theor lives hold. There are those who have chosen to go against this rule. I was perhaps looking for the pairing could where one of us found an ancient instrument (a guitar) that possessed a power capable of over throwing the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.