1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Looking for Roleplaying partners (1x1)-(MxF)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Demure, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • If you've any ideas on what genre and/or setting we should play-by all means-tell me.
    • I play male roles mainly, female characters are a weakness of mine, please bear with me on it.
    • Mythical/Folklore, Fantasy, Victorian/Medieval, Survival/Horror and the like are my strong areas.
    • I prefer to Roleplay in PMs, keeping track of handfuls of threads is a bit difficult for me, since I'm still getting used to this site.
    • I post a minimum length of one paragraph per post, I would like if you could do the same c:
    • Punctuation is no big deal to me as long as you try; punctuation minus the basics are subjective, anyway.
    • I'm an adult, I need an understanding player with a flexible schedule who can deal with the fact I'm not online all day. I can promise at least a post once a day.

**I don't do high school/academy love type plots.
    **If you wish to trade basic/detailed CS's with me, either send through PM or make a blog post and link me on my profile page.

1. I'm interested in being your partner. (:

2. I'd be interested in the Mythical, Fantasy and/or Medieval~

3. Mythical in victorian era could be quite fun actually...
    I might have an idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.