2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
I am looking for people to roleplay with. I prefer plot to sex but I have no problem with sex scenes. I consider myself a decent writer but it depends on my partner. See the samples for an idea of my average posting length. I can do MxM, FxF, or MxF. I am open to almost any idea. My ideas are flexible and can be tweaked in altos of ways depending on the characters. I like the story to write itself so the plots are a little vague. Here are mine plots:

1. Kidnapper/hostage- Character A is the son of a mob family. He discovers that his father has become obsessed with a young woman. Knowing how cruel his father can be A decides to kidnap Character B in order to save her.
2.Teacher/student- Character A is a student struggling (could be with problems at home, drugs, bullying, grades, ect.) She reaches out to Character B who is one of her teachers.
3. FBI Agent/Witness - Character A is a witness to a major crime. She is put into the witness protection program. character B is assigned to be her protect her.
4. Alien/human- Character A is an alien on a mission. She has been sent to find a cure for the mysterious illness that is killing her people. Character B is the human that finds her.
5. Time traveler/person- Character A discovered a box. It seems like an ordinary box, but when A opens a bright light blinds A. When he can see again he finds himself in another time and place with no idea how to get home,
6. Stoker/Victim- Character A is a man possessed. He wants Character B but he knows he can't have her. So he stalks her.
7. Viking/captive- Character A is a Viking. He raids a village taking Character B as his captive.
8. Pirate/captive- Character A is a pirate. She has been paid to kidnap Character B.
9. Mage/slave- The King's daughter is hit by a mysterious illness. None of the healers in the land can tell him what it is or how to cure it. One day a prophet comes to the king and tells him there is one way to save his caught. He must send a knight and a witch on a quest to acquire several items that can be use to heal the girl.
10. Beast/slave- Character A is a beast with a quest. He needs to save is son from poachers. But he needs help to do it. He has no one he trusts so he buys Character B from the slave market.
11. Abused/rescuer- Character A is minding their own business when a sound catches their attention. A follows the sound to where she finds Character B being abused.
12. Abused/abused- Character A has finally escaped her abuser. But she isn't sure that she is strong enough to make it on her own. When she meets Character B they discover that they have a lot in common. They are both survivors. They decided to support each other.
13. Beauty/Beast- Character A has been cursed by a witch to look like a beast. Character B has been sent to the castle to met with A thinking he is a regular guy.
14. Sleeping beauty- A spell has been placed on Character A. No one seems to know how or why. When Character B kisses her she wakes up she can't remember anything
15. Shapeshifter/human - Character A is a human that finds cat/dog. The animal has obviously been abused and neglected. When A takes it home and cares for him/her. The cat/dog turns into Character B. The two are now bound.
16. Red Riding Hood- Character A is walking through the woods. She fees like someone is watching and following her. She catches a glimpse of something that doesn't look quite human. Character B has been living in the woods for years.
17. Snow White- Character A is cursed by someone who is jealous of him/her. Character B hears about the curse and wants to find a way to break it.
Character A is a pet sitter, who loves animals. He gets a call saying he's looking after a pet for the evening. When he arrives at the appointed apartment, he doesn't see any sign of a pet. Until he looks in the bedroom. Character B Is tied to the bed, wearing a collar. He asks A to get it over and done with, which A reluctantly complies. He enjoys it more than expected, but feels bad leaving B to his abusive master, Character C. B decides he is done with him, after experiencing the love from A. C beats him brutally, but he manages to escape, finding A a at his home.(borrowed from Axy!).

Last edited:
You okay with F x F? if so the adused x rescuer would interest me.

Still looking

Hey, so I got interested in FBI Agent X witness and/or Time traveler X person, both FxF.
PM me if you want to :D

Still open

The search is on

Reactions: Siren
Still open for partners

Still looking

Hello! If you're still interested in the Beast/Slave or Abused/Abused pairing, I'd love to RP with you.

You still open? If so, I'm interested in the pirate x captive idea.

Openings still available

Status
Not open for further replies.