1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
I work 10 hours days 4 1/2 days of the week as a vet tech. Some days I come home and just fall straight to bed after a long day, but others I'll come on. I also compete in obedience competitions with my dog, so a lot of my time is spent training with him. The weekends and Mondays are my best days to be on.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Slice of Life, Medieval, Romance, Action, Adventure, Animal fiction (not anthros or furries), a little bit of Fantasy
Hi all, and welcome to my thread! Recently I've found myself wanting to take on a few more one on one roleplays, so here I am, typing up this. (:

A little bit about me:

I'm not too picky when it comes to a partner or anything of the like, however I do ask that you don't write just one liners. Those bother me, and just tend to not make a story for me. Maybe I'm just weird for thinking that way, but I guess I can't really help it. I'd rather it if my partner(s) was able to write at least two paragraphs, though more is good, and even one paragraph is enough. I just like it when people use detail, and I tend to use a lot of detail myself. What ever length you'll give out, I'll more than likely give the same back, though I guess I have a tendency to write a bit more, but that's just me.

I tend to reply relatively often to roleplays, or at least I can since I find myself on a lot. Sometimes I just get uninspired to write anything, however, and sometimes I just lose my muse, but I'll definitely try my best to be active. The more interested I am in the story, the more likely I'll reply quickly and often, but the same doesn't have to apply to my partner. You don't have to reply daily or anything of the like, mostly because I know life can be a bit hectic and because sometimes I won't be able to reply every day if I find myself too caught up with school or something, but I do ask that you at least be able to reply a couple of times a week.

I would also rather play the female role, however I'm not opposed to playing the male. I just feel like I'm not the best at it, however I still will. Also, I'll double or more if needed.

Anyway! If you want to know a little more, my roleplay resume will probably cover a little of it. Or it may not. I don't know. (:

------------------

I don't necessarily have any plots in mind for any of the things I'm posting below, but I am definitely not opposed to hearing any of your ideas or anything. Maybe we can even bounce ideas off of each other and create something amazing!

What I'm looking for:

Things I DON'T want:

• Historical: I just don't like it. Never really could get into it.
  • Furry related: Again, I could just never get into it.
  • Horror: I'm kind of a wimp, and though I've never really delved into this genre, I don't think I'd really be any good at it.
  • Sci fi: This is something that, again, I've just never really been able to get into, or at least it just doesn't really interest me that much.

Things I DO want:

*Modern:
Slice of Life: I love these roleplays! Why? I'm not really sure. Maybe it's because I like to play out another's life instead of my own...? Again, I'm not really sure, but I really do love these types. I love the drama that can come with them, I love the romance that can come with them. The heart break, the happiness, all of it! There are a lot of different pairings that I would like with this as well, such as:
  • Best friend X Best friend
  • *College students (whether they be freshman getting to know each other, or upperclassmen already dating or getting to know each other, either would work.)
  • *Summer love/fling type of thing
  • Troubled couple (a couple that has issues with their relationship. Maybe we can roleplay some of their struggles, as well as them working things out if they want to.)
  • *Unexpected pregnancy/sickness (whether a couple unexpectedly ends up pregnant or one of them finds out that they have a terminal illness. I think it would be interesting to play this out from beginning (when they first find out about the situation). )
There are a lot of other pairings I could do for this and would probably be interested in, so PLEASE let me know if you have any. These are just the ones that came to my mind at the moment. Just throw me your suggestions! Oh yeah, and I do like romance in a story, but I would much rather it develop over the course of the roleplay, rather than it just happening instantly somehow. I want there to be chemistry, and I want to play out how the characters will eventually feel about each other.

Animal:
I don't really see this going around too much, but when I mean animal I mean we actually play out the animals. Yes, there would obviously be some type of fantasy element with this, seeing as animals can't really communicate like us humans can, so the animals will be able to 'talk' like us. If that makes any sense.

• Wolf Pack or just Wolves in general: No plot in mind, however I have always wanted to do something like this again, seeing as it's been quiet a while unfortunately. Maybe not so much of a cliche thing, but I would really want adventure and action to be packed into something like this. (Regular dogs or street dogs can also go along with this.)

• Horses: Again as with the wolves I have no plot idea in mind, we wouldn't have to do the cliche herd of horses or anything of the like. They could either be wild, tamed, or stable/ranch horses. Any would work.

• Marine life: I've never done this before, but I feel like this could be interesting. Maybe we could play as a pod of dolphins, or whales, or even a mixture of different creatures brought together for something. I don't know, but it's interested me a bit.

Medieval:
I do like medieval roleplays, and would definitely be interested in it if anyone has a plot in mind, or even just pairings that they've wanted to do.

Disney:
For what ever reason, I am definitely craving a Disney type roleplay at the moment. Now, I wouldn't want to use any of the characters from any of the movies; I want us to be able to create out own characters, and maybe even our own story, you know? Like... Take the premise of the movies, yet put our own twit to it to make it our own... That may sound a bit confusing, but I can try and explain it a little better if anyone is interested in this.

• *Lion King
  • *Fox and the Hound
  • Cinderella
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Little Mermaid

----------------

That's probably a really weird list of things, but I don't know. There are more things that I'm interested in, but those are the ones that came to the top of my head. If you have any suggestions for anything, definitely let me know, or even if you don't see anything on the list but may think it'll be interesting to roleplay together, let me know. You can either reply here or send me a pm (which is actually preferred), and I'll definitely get in contact with you if you want.

Anyway, that's for reading! Really appreciate it, and hope to roleplay with some of you soon.

Last edited:
Still looking for partners if anyone is interested!

I think I'm interested in the horses idea. I have two underdeveloped plots in mind as long as you're willing to be male in an MxF
Animal rp :D

I would be more than willing to play the male, so it would be no problem for me. I would love to hear any ideas that you might have though.

Send me a pm?

Still looking for a couple more partners to roleplay with! (:

hi.

i'd be happy to do a Slice of Life role-play with you, particularly the Best Friend/Best Friend pairing or the summer love type of thing. both sound cute.

i'd also be just as enthusiastic, if not more, to do a wolf role-play. it's so difficult to come across people who like the Animal genre nowadays.

Hi there!

Thanks for showing interest in some of the things I posted. Since you are interested, would you like the send me a pm so that we could discuss more things? I'd be more than happy to do any of those with you, so you can decide which one you would rather do. (:

Reactions: Gore
And I'm still looking!

Awesome to hear!

Want to send me a pm so we can discuss things further?

I actually have an idea for a medieval
role play if you're interested..
A Prince//Princess x Knight//Commoner?
PM me for details! C:

Yes! And now that the site is back up, I am, once again, on the hunt for more partners! So either post here or send me a pm if anyone is interested.

Hey i just read this and if your still looking i would love to start a rp with you. If not i completely understand! :)

Still looking for just a few more partners...

Updated with a new 'Disney' section/category, or what ever you want to call it. I'm definitely interested in doing something along the line of those, however I am still very open for anything else.

I would definitely be interested in almost any of the Disney roleplays besides Lion King. I feel bad about leaving it out, because it's a beautiful story..I just don't see myself being able to plot that well with that one. The others though seem like they would be a lot of fun!

Are you still looking for something medieval? If so I have just the plot!

Willing to rp these if you're still interested :)

• *Unexpected pregnancy/sickness (whether a couple unexpectedly ends up pregnant or one of them finds out that they have a terminal illness. I think it would be interesting to play this out from beginning (when they first find out about the situation). )
Or

• Cinderella
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Little Mermaid
All for the tragedy and such. Been watching way too many Disney trailers. Watched Beauty and the Beast in French but I am a sucker for the original stories too. Feel free to send a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.