1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for partners.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nix, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pleasure to meet you all... I'm Nix. I'm hoping to send a couple of roleplays, either oneXone or groups. I'm fairly active online, especially in the evenings, unless of course something comes up at work.

I have several different ideas, plots, random thoughts that could be plots, and I am fairly open to almost any original roleplay.

I can/will/have played both genders. I hope that anyone that answers can do the same.

I'm really looking forward to getting back into roleplay. I've been writing for years and roleplaying for over ten.

Do's

Fantasy - I love anything fantasy, and will almost always agree to it.

Medieval - With or without the fantasy aspect, I really enjoy this setting.

Steampunk - I am not terribly familiar with it, but I would like to learn. So if you have an idea, share it, maybe we can work something out.

Science Fiction - I love this genre, however it must be fairly realistic.

Don'ts.

Fandoms - I have not watched enough of anything to be able to represent any characters properly
    (*Note* the only exception to this would be the Tales of Series video games.)

Real Life - No thank you. I'm sure it's a great genre, but it has never worked for me
    (*NOTE* I am currently attempting to give this genre another try)

Incest - No actual siblings, please. Just.. no.

High School/College - Simply not interested, thank you.

I hope I did this right....

2. We share a few interests in common! Would you like to do business? (Right now I'm redoing my Ideas thread, but I'll probably have it up today.) Feel free to toss me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.