Looking for partners.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nix

Original poster
Pleasure to meet you all... I'm Nix. I'm hoping to send a couple of roleplays, either oneXone or groups. I'm fairly active online, especially in the evenings, unless of course something comes up at work.

I have several different ideas, plots, random thoughts that could be plots, and I am fairly open to almost any original roleplay.

I can/will/have played both genders. I hope that anyone that answers can do the same.

I'm really looking forward to getting back into roleplay. I've been writing for years and roleplaying for over ten.

Do's

Fantasy - I love anything fantasy, and will almost always agree to it.

Medieval - With or without the fantasy aspect, I really enjoy this setting.

Steampunk - I am not terribly familiar with it, but I would like to learn. So if you have an idea, share it, maybe we can work something out.

Science Fiction - I love this genre, however it must be fairly realistic.

Don'ts.

Fandoms - I have not watched enough of anything to be able to represent any characters properly
(*Note* the only exception to this would be the Tales of Series video games.)

Real Life - No thank you. I'm sure it's a great genre, but it has never worked for me
(*NOTE* I am currently attempting to give this genre another try)

Incest - No actual siblings, please. Just.. no.

High School/College - Simply not interested, thank you.

I hope I did this right....

We share a few interests in common! Would you like to do business? (Right now I'm redoing my Ideas thread, but I'll probably have it up today.) Feel free to toss me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.