Looking for partners

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MadLittleAlice

Original poster
~Rules~
1) I don't expect perfect grammar (I certainly don't have it) but please no chat speak, it ruins the flow.
2) If you don't like the way a role play is going talk to me don't just drop it. I don't bite and I would like to remedy the problem if possible. I will extend the same courtesy.
3) Now I prefer that my partner post at least one well sized paragraph. I don't expect a book but please PLEASE no one liners.

I don't have many rules and they aren't hard ones to follow, so follow them please.

~A little about me, my likes and dislikes~
Call me Alice, I am 22 years old and have been role playing on and off for about 7 years now. I enjoy it a lot but have been lax on it lately, mainly because the space bar on my computer is messed up and can make typing annoying. But I really miss it so I'll still write while I work on getting all that squared away.

I love romance, fantasy, adventure, horror, a medieval setting, Egyptian setting, Apocalypse, Time travel, I'll try basically anything if you throw an idea at me that I like no matter what it is I will most likely do it.

I'm not a fan of scifi futuristic settings, but if the idea is a good one I might give it a go. I play both genders but I like a balance of male and female characters, its annoying playing only one.

I'm fine with doing Yaoi and Yuri and certain ideas I would prefer a certain type of pairing. I will mention this

~Vague Ideas~
Imaginary Friend
Teacher/Student
Time Travel
Split Personality
Amnesia
Adopted
Transformation
Gender Switch
High School
Warring Nations
Orphan
Pirates
Cousins
Siblings
Twins
Arranged Marriage
Gods
Nekos
Assassin/Target
Medieval
Royalty/Commoner
Childhood Friends
Egyptian
Horror
Historical
Mute Girl/Guy
Geisha
Kidnapper/Victim
Old West
Victorian
Human/Loup-Garou

~Fandom~
Pokemon
Harry Potter
One Piece
Kingdom Hearts
Game of Thrones
Flowers in the Attic
Corpse Party
Rule of Rose
Alice in Wonderland
Helen of Troy
Rune Factory 4
Legend of Zelda
Black Butler
Dagan Ronpa
Ouran
Hunger Games

~Specific Ideas to Come~
If the ideas are crossed out, it means they are already in use and unless someone really wants to try the idea out I won't reuse it (to avoid overusing ideas and burning out on them)

Time Travel: (the idea comes from a dream I had, I would like the female role)
I was walking along a cobblestone road lined by small shops, a trolley went by and I climbed aboard it took me to the end of the street where I got off in front of a cafe. I was ushered inside by an older lady who kept calling me Maria and telling me I was late. I later found out that the couple who owned the shop thought I was their niece, as she and I looked identical. I also find out that the year is 1945 and I've somehow stepped 65 years into the past. The only person who seemed suspicious of me was the shop owners son.

Stable Boy and His Master:
Life for the Master and Mistress of the house hasn't exactly been sunshine and rainbows for the past few years. They argue constantly and the Master has taken to sleeping in the guest room since the Mistress kicked him out of their marital bed. Love blossoms in unlikely places when the Master falls for his stable hand. His wife as it turns out has a hidden agenda of her own.

Serial Killer: (Open to change)
For the past few weeks there has been multiple murders all done in the same style. A police officer on the crime scene recognizes this horrible scene. It was the same scene they had walked in on one day back when they were in high school, to find their girlfriend/boyfriend dead in a pool of blood along with the Aunt they lived with. (I'll explain this more in detail if anyone picks it)

Arranged to be Married: (Female role, open to change)
Angels and Demons have been at war since the time of the fall. Only a handful of really powerful angels and demons on both sides are left, the rest are lesser beings. So God and Lucifer forge a treaty to be cemented with a marriage between Lucifer's child and God's most powerful angel.

Twins: (The female role preferably, I dreamed this a few nights ago)
They tried to hide it, but still it was found. Olivia and Oliver were twins born minutes apart, in each other they found the other half to themselves. They loved each other but that was wrong, they knew this and tried to hide it. It was found out and they were separated. Oliver stayed with their parents, Olivia was sent to their aunt and uncles, she was walking in the woods out back when she found a strange stone. Pocketing it she continued on her walk deeper into the woods until she finds a run down shack in a clearing. She goes inside and finds a jewelry box, inside is a bracelet with red stones. The stone in Olivia's pocket starts to glow, intrigued she takes the bracelet with her. Later she finds out that the bracelet is one of five power stones of mystery their meaning lost over the ages. After finding it she and Oliver meet back up and decide to run away together, until the strange locating stone Olivia found starts to glow and she finds a necklace with a pink stone, the second stone of power. Unwilling to get her brother mixed up in things she leaves him on the ship and flees at night now pursued by the owner of the necklace who knows the truth behind it.

• Love
Reactions: Lusterless Nova
Would be interested in multiple, but mainly the second one to try it out.
Nekos
Imaginary friend
High school
We could discuss those and I also have a few ideas :3

Interested in imaginary friend and transformation/gender switch. I wrote an imaginary friend short story not too long ago, where the friend is a contagious idea, interacting with people because they believe she (or he, in the story it was she) is real. The gender switch/transformation sounds fun too, like maybe it's some kind of curse?

@Kaldoro: the imaginary friend idea? I'm game for whatever you would like to do, although I would love to hear your ideas first. Maybe we can incorporate ideas together.

@Quiet One: I would be interested in trying a gender bending role play, I haven't actually gotten that idea picked many times. Did you have an idea for it?

@MadLittleAlice I do have an idea for that one, maybe also inving a little craziness if you are up for that we can discuss it :3

@Kaldoro: what is this craziness? I would love to hear it!

@mega14: No one usually picks that one, did you have anything in mind?

I would be willing to try the Gods

Brainstorming for now, I'm trying to think of one. Want to move the brainstorming to PM?

@MadLittleAlice well i had the idea that my male character was in a good relationship and was about to ask her to marry him but he was in an accedent and lost his memories so i was wondering if the rp would be about your character trying to help my character regain his memories.

@MadLittleAlice: So far the only idea I have is that he/she is put under some kind of curse that makes them transform. Say at night, or in response to a certain trigger like a given word. Perhaps someone who slightest a witch and is given this curse as punishment. The witch checks in on them now and again, but over time the he/she becomes accepting of the curse and even begins to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.