Looking for partners!

H

Heaven Sent Devil

Original poster
Hello! I'm new to the forums, and trying to get something started. I have a few ideas that I would like to find partners for, most a few are dark, one is a bit of fluff. I'm looking for someone to play the male characters, as I make a very horrible male.

These stories do have mature content, and two of them do have abuse, so consider yourself warned.

Story 1 - Wife x Husband's best friend (Fluff, romance)

A woman has been married for a little over two years, but her marriage is starting to fall apart. Her husband is so obsessed with having a child, that it is starting to drive them apart. In steps her husband's mysterious best friend who has been overseas for the past five years, and whom she has never met. He soon becomes her new confidant, and tries to help her through her marital problems. However, an attraction develops between them, and they're forced to make a decision whether they should act on their feelings and hurt the person who unknowingly brought them together, or if they should ignore their feelings and continue to remain miserable in their prospective lives.

Story 2: Good Girl x Rock Star (Dark, abuse)

A young college student is the epitome of innocence. At eighteen, she's never even been on a date. Her entire adolescence was spent taking care of her father after the sudden death of her mother. She has only one real love in her life, and that is music. When her best friend buys concert tickets for the girl's favorite band for her birthday, she goes to the concert with no intentions of doing anything other than enjoying the music and hanging out with her best friend. Unfortunately for the shy girl, she somehow manages to catch the attention of the band's lead singer. After a brief meeting, the singer decides that he has to be with her, even though she is clearly not interested and does not trust him. The more she fights him, the darker his plans become on making her realize that she belongs to him, and him alone.

Story 3: Vampire x Werewolf prisoner

She is considered to soft and gentle. Her maker believes that she needs to be given lessons on the brutality that their race is capable of, and for her to learn what their enemies are truly like. Capturing a werewolf, her maker locks him in the basement of the home that they share, leaving the male chained, bound and gagged each and every single day, but at night she is to stay in the room with him until her hatred for his kind can grow. She is forced to feed him, bathe him, and beat him whenever he acts out of place. He of course as all prisoners tend to do fights back at first, but then devises a plan to turn her away from her maker and get her on his side.

Their a bit vague, but those are the general ideas.

I could try something though this is my first time doing this. Why not a typical romantic couple in a hard mature RP?

I could probably come up with something like that, if you don't have any ideas.

Okay, I have a few ideas that might work. If you want, I could pm you, or you can pm me and I'll lay them out for you.

I like one and two.

But I would like to play the female.

Sorry, I don't usually play males in mature roleplays. =/