FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Hi Hi! I'm RinCavalia,but you can call me Rin. I'm looking for some role play buddies! I am very flexible, but there are a few things I might be a little reluctant in,but I'll get to those later. I'm on a lot, but if I need to be off for a while, I'll let you know. I'm also in school and sometimes have multiple rps going on that day so I might get to the rp a little later than usual but I always reply as soon as possible.If it's super long paragraph stuff,I'll respond to it on an off hour,lunch,or when I get home,but I'll let you know. If you want to rp with one of my characters (I'm trying to add more…) let me know and we can figure something out! If I don't have a character for the rp, I'll make one, but sometimes I'll base them off of your character and figure out where to go from there. I will do my best, but one thing is for sure, I don't post in huge paragraphs too often. Okay here we go!

Preferences: (I might figure out more later)
  • MxM: This is something I'm good at and enjoy. MxF is meh,not all that great. I'm a little more tentative and let's not even go into FxF (Seeing how I really have no female character)
  • No Zombies. I really, really hate Zombies.
  • Ok, vampires, I'm not really into them to be honest. If it is a role play you really want to do, I guess, as long as I'm not the vampire lol
  • Language: Meh I don't really care. You can curse like a drunken sailor if you want
  • Active: I would like active partners. More than one reply would be amazing on a daily basis,but I understand if one long reply can be done each day because of life.But also when I say active I don't mean active for a few days then leave for a few weeks with no warning.Just tell me you have rl stuff and I'll understand.
  • Like I said, I'm flexible, but if something gets to be too much in a rp,I'll let you know(Probably won't happen though, unless you are really into gory details)
  • You'll notice there are boxes with 'x's in them.As you can probably guess,it is a limit on how many times I will be willing to rp that.While I love that you want to rp it,it sometimes gets boring to rp kind of the same story over and over again.If there is one you want to rp and one of the rps is moving slow,that is when I will make an exception.
  • I really like PM rps but I can do a forum rp

Ideas: (Just a few.I might come up with more later OR if there is a plot you want to role play message me and we can figure something out ^.^)

Note:If you like one of my characters we can figure out an rp.If you like a plot and one of my characters,I can change them a bit to fit the rp.

Characters
  • Dragon God and a human
    • [] [] []
  • Celebrity and their fan
    • [] [] []
  • Assassin or Thief and a civilian or Law enforcer
    • [] [] []
  • A God and a human
    • [] [] []
  • A God and a God
    • [] [] []
  • Shape shifter and a hunter
    • [x] [x] []
  • Run away and a bounty hunter
    • [x] [] []
  • Slave/Servant and Master
    • [] [] []
  • Prince and Prince/Princess
    • [x] [] []

Plots
  • Rebellion against tyranny
    • [] [] []
The government is ruling over the people with an iron fist. A group of rebels starts up and begins the brutal,but also strategical,fight against the tyranny.
  • Future meets the past
    • [x] [] []
Pretty self-explanatory .It can be that a character travels to the future or that the character from the future is brought into the past. Another thing is that a character wakes up in the future.
  • War between two(or more) sides
    • [] [] []
A war between two sides over multiple things. This one is up for many ideas.
  • Fallen
    • [x] [] []
Can be interpreted many different ways. You could take it as an angel calling from heaven due to a battle or have the angel fall from heaven's graces. Or you could have it be a fallen god.
  • History repeats itself
    • [x] [] []
This is kind of a reincarnation rp idea. Your character and my character were lovers in their past lives,and now they are back together,but things begin to happen to try and break them apart.

More to come~ Message me if you have an idea!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mollz
Still looking ^.^

Oooooh the god and the god one sounds fun so does the god and human

Haha,We can do both.Do you want to pm me and we can talk about it more?

Still looking!
New story ideas and characters will be out later this week.

Last edited:
No one has we anted to play that one yet.Yay!Do you want to pm me and we can figure everything out?

Still looking

Ooh, I like the idea of doing something with two warring sides :o That's one of my favorite themes, and I actually have a few ideas. Would that be okay with you?

I would love to hear your ideas.I really didn't have a concrete idea.Would you like to pm me?

PM me if you are interested in a possible master and slave RP

I'm interested in the hunter x shapeshifter, I would be really happy if I could be the shapeshifter.

That's fine!Would you like to pm me so we can talk about it?

This is great, maybe we can roleplay the war with two sides? Check out my thread to see what I mean by that.

Great!Would you two like to pm me or I can pm you in a minute and we can talk about the tge rp?

CommanderXor:Could you please link your thread in the pm so I may look at it?

Awesome!I'll pm you or you can pm me and we can figure out the rp :)

Great!Would you two like to pm me or I can pm you in a minute and we can talk about the tge rp?

CommanderXor:Could you please link your thread in the pm so I may look at it?

I thought i had already PM'ed you but realized i haven't. Heh i'l do that now.

Still looking!!!(More for MxM rp right now) please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.