Looking for partners! (Fandom and Originals!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
Hello everyone! I'm looking for partners for both fandoms and originals and I only roleplay via private message.

Originals:

I highly prefer doubling where we create two OCs each and we play each other's crushes. Similar to fandom roleplays in a way. But I don't mind My OC x Your OC. As for plots and settings, I usually prefer roleplays set in modern times. Slice of Life is fine but only if there's something very exciting. I'm pretty lax when it comes to plots since there are so many ideas and the sky is definitely the limit so feel free to offer any plots you may have in mind.

Fandoms:

Here are the fandoms I am interested in so far along with my crushes! Feel free to suggest any other fandoms if the one you want isn't on here!

Criminal Minds
Love Interests: Aaron Hotchner, Derek Morgan, Spencer Reid, OC

Fast and Furious (I've seen all of the movies)
Love Interests: Han Lue, Takashi, Dominic Toretto, Roman Pearce, Luke Hobbs, Letty Ortiz

Saints Row (3 and 4 only)
Love Interests: Matt Miller, Johnny Gat, Asha Odekar, Kinzie Kensington, Shaundi

NANA
Love Interests: Yasushi Takagi, Naoki Fujieda

Limits: I will NOT do MxM, bathroom play, bestiality, necrophilia, incest, or rape. As for BDSM, I'm not very fond of it. Anything else is a go!

I hope this request interested you and I look forward to more partners if anyone's interested!

Ive kinda got a plot for Saints Row 3, if youre still looking.

I also have a plot for Mc X Yc if you may.

Ooh NANA! Could you play Nobu for meeee if I play Yasu for you? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.