Looking For Partner!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xylicity

Original poster
I'm looking for a person to roleplay with that's okay with doing a mxf assassinxassassin.

Here's the plot!

This was one of the rarer types of missions for an assassin. In the underworld, assassins and hitmen were employed by different criminal groups and even corrupt businessmen. To eliminate competition, to settle old grudges, to kill off those who hadn't paid their debts in a long time. To kill off those who knew too much. And the assassins didn't ask questions. The employer would only give a name, an appearance, and the other possible identifications. Sometimes, there weren't even any names to put to the face, and sometimes even no face to go on from. It didn't matter. Work was work, and at the end of the day the corpse cooling in the room with you was the source of your income. You could one day be sent by a businessman to kill another businessman. Then the other day, you kill the one who hired you before. They had no allegiances, unless a criminal organization somehow managed to secure afavor or an assassin's tentative loyalty. And forthis one case, the target was another assassin.

PM me if you have any questions!

I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. Did I mention, I love this? Is the spot still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.