Looking for Partner(s)

E

Ekaetriana

Original poster
Hey there!

Just posting a request for any one who wants to partner up and do 1x1.

I am fairly active, which is subject to change, but I feel that I can be on at least enough to post every other day if not more often. I prefer longer posts (at least a paragraph) and deeper stories, though I can turn a simple idea into something deeper.

Feel free to throw any idea you'd like at me, keeping in mind that I play only females, and that I'm not always into romance.

Here are some of the pairings I like, these are not all romance. The ones on the left are what I would play:
Child x Adoptive Parent
Child x Soldier
Child x Demon/Angel
Target x Bounty Hunter
Sinner x Priest
Evil Woman x Innocent Man
Innocent Woman x Evil Man
World Leader x Soldier/Servant
World Leader x Enemy
Soldier x Enemy Soldier
Soldier x Soldier
Spy x Enemy Soldier
Enemy Soldier x Spy
Woman x Controlling Demon
Demon x Demon
Angel x Demon
Demon x Angel
Woman x Monster
Child x Monster
Furry x Human
Furry x Furry

Here are some of the fanbases I would roleplay. Typically I do not like fan RPs, but I may change my mind for these.
- Elder Scrolls
- Fallout
- Silent Hill
- Elfen Lied
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Magical Diary

I will do either Female x Male or Female x Female.

I'd love someone who can turn simple ideas into deep stories! :D I'm not all that interested in romance either, and actually, I had an idea while I was reading through your list: I have this character who's basically an insane, murderous, bat-like creature who wants to kill everyone and paint the universe with their blood. What if he met someone who seemed like another innocent victim at first (perhaps a child?), but later discovered this person actually hates humanity and/or is unstable enough to go along with it? And...we go from there? I dunno, it's just something that came to me. I'm not sure where it would go. If you don't like it we can totally go with something else. :P

I think that sounds like a fine idea. Feel free to PM me so we can discuss it further.

…Which Fallout games are you into most?

Just curious.

To be honest, I've only played Fallout 3 and Fallout NV, however, I am a fan of the lore/world there in general.

Perfect. I'm probably on the same page then. :D I went through the games as a white knight though. Disarming the nuke at megaton (slaughtering Tenpenny and his guards in brutal retaliation for offering me to nuke the place), fighting for the NCR (slaughtering Caesar at his main base, along with all his goombas), you get the idea.

I think I'd like to do a storyline about what happens to the Capital Wasteland while the events of New Vegas take place.

That sounds like a good idea to me, go ahead and PM me if you'd like so we can start a discussion.

Bear with me, though, I haven't played Fallout 3 for a few years, so I'm going to have to refresh myself on the story.

I found youuuu
also: jdkfskfj I like deeper plots too. yes.