Looking for one x one partner(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Lies

Original poster
(First off Iwill say thank-you for reading and also sorry for the length of my post. When I know spoilers I will ad them in. (Had no luck at find the right thread. Knowing me it is really obvious anyway though.)

I will happily, play male female and non-binary genders. I also will do romance as long as it a sub genre or depending on the type we are in. I never do insta-love. I am also happy to not have it at all. Smut I will do if at a minimum or fade to black. I can do it descriptive and explicit but will rarely do this. I love doing any sexuality, being Pan myself. I also love relationships that involve more than two partners. I.e. A man and two women are together with each other.
I will do basically every genre there is not one have have come across I have not been comfortable doing yet. I love odd pairings, fury, supernatural/paranormal and a few others along this line. There are basically candy to me I will love doing these.

I will post between four lines to two paragraphs comfortable. I do not mind my partners post length. Just as long as I can make a reply to it easily. I use a word possessor as my spelling and grammar do suck some time. As long as I can read and understand what they are saying. I am happy. I usually post daily. Though sometimes I can't of course. I will never take more that twp days though. I am patient and can wait. Just don't leave me hanging for weeks on end. I prefer thread roleplaying as it isbut I can do PMs if wished.

Well onto pairings :)
Pairings I am wanting to do as of right now.

Half blood (Any species) X Pure (Either half of the half blood)
Vampire X Slave
(Vampire X Vampire X Slave Or other combo)
Master X Slave
(Master X Master X Slave Or other combo)
Mortal X ~
Prince(ss) X Secret love
OC X OC *
Cannon X OC * ( I will be the OC. I can not do cannon.)
Mostly any odd pairing (Except ones listed below.)

Others I will do
Demon x ~
Half blood X ~ ~^
Demon X Demon
Demon X Angel
Lycan X Lycan
Lycan X Human
Arranged marriage ^
Mortal X Anthro
Anthro X Anthro
Cannon X Cannon * ^
Bride X Anyone other than Groom or vise-versa ^
(Step-)Sibling X (Step-)Sibling
Mermaid X ~ ^
~ X ~

Key:
* = Black Butler, LOTR, Hobbit, Harry Potter, X-men, Fallen, Phantom of the Opera and Nightshade verses I will do
~ = Any other being
^ = Will need convincing

Replay here or PM me if you want to roleplay. I will reply as quickly as I am able. Bye for now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll roleplay with you. I like the princess x secret love idea.

Ahem. You seem to know what you're doing, as I know very little of what i'm doing. But, I have an idea. I'll give you more information later. BASICALLY, it's Demon/Angel/Mortal x Demon King turned mortal.

Have a nice day.

Thank-you for the post. I will happily hear the idea when you are ready to tell me. I have good experience with demons.

So a bit of detail:

The Demon King, which in this definition is not the devil, but a separate being who rules over all other demons- finally comes up with a plan to take the earth/world/heavens/whatever. He makes a deal with the people of the heavens- whoever that should be (Spirits, angels, gods, etc. vice versa)- to become mortal. However, he loses all past memory of his life, and is born an innocent child. He grows up, with a friend/group of friends, and becomes very close with them/him/her. At a certain age, he starts to remember his life as the Demon King. He becomes evil again, yet he has been changed by his life, and his friend(s) have the ability to change him all the way.

We could add plenty of elements to this, like an oppressive government needed to be overthrown, mafia, supernatural occurrences- etc. etc. etc.

I would like some romance, but nothing too mature.

If you like the idea, we can go ahead with it (after discussing the details a little in PM). Otherwise, I like a few others you listed. By the way, colors are fun.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I would love to do a mermaid(Man preferably)/Shark Person(Feral, cannibalistic mer-people). I should have at least a portion of a plot by mid to late afternoon, sooner if I'm lucky.

Royal gravel: Yes, I love colours too. I will PM you ^-^

Catz in pajamas: I think your picture is so cute. I like the idea also, cannibal merpeople is not a concept that I had thought of before. This is interesting. PM me when you have what portion you are making or I would be more than happy to make a calabaritive plot with you :)

Still looking for partners.

• Thank You
I can't pm you for some reason, so here I go.

I was thinking something along the lines of this: In the world of Anaeria, the people of the sea lived in peace, away from the land dwellers and the sky people what with the constant wars the two seemed to have. They were completely at ease, until some of the Cecaelia, more commonly known as octopians - sea people that have the tentacles of an octopus and skin tones varying from a dark grey to a light pink - discovered a new race of 'Mer-folk' while exploring one of the Abysses in the southern oceans. The species were of a more primitive nature, due to their avoidance of other creatures and other such habits of those that dwelled within the deep waters.

At first the Cecaelia thought that it was best to use the new mer-folk as slaves, although that thought had only appeared from the fact that the Mer-folk had seemed so docile while resting. The cecaelia should have been more wary, for when they had tried to capture the creatures they alarmed them of their unwelcome presence. Unknown to the octopians, these new mer-folk were a highly aggressive and dangerous people whom had turned to cannibalism through their years of solitude. The interruption of their rest caused them to attack, but it was the scent of blood that scent them into a feeding frenzy. The had thoroughly torn apart and devoured almost all of the octopians, very few survived. Although the ones that did alerted the true Mer-folk of what they had begun to call the pozhyrachi - or the Devourers to those of the common tongue.

Sensing this as a threat to his Kingdom, King Akvari sent a decree that these creatures were to be eliminated. It has been five years since then and the decree still stands. The Devourers numbers have dwindled to a fraction of their previous population however the King has begun to run out of men to deploy for when the men return they are often riddled with madness or severely injured, at least for those that do return.

Any thoughts, concerns or questions ask. Also if you would like a full overview of the "Mer-shark" species I would be happy to provide the information along with a description of my Character, Akula

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.