Looking for one more! Searching for a male character.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I am currently looking for one more roleplay partner for one of two plots. This is advanced, and I will not lie, I have fairly high standards. Anyone can throw a bunch of words together to make a lengthy post, but I would like to enjoy what I am reading. What I am looking for is quality as well as quantity. I'm not asking for books each time around, but it is difficult for me to respond to less than three paragraphs.

These plots all contain adult content, however, the stories are not revolved around sex. I prefer far more plot than naughtiness.

I'm leaving the plots out for now, because most people have shown interest once they read them, and end up disappearing once the story begins. I will say that they are both modern, slice of life types, with lots of drama.

If you are interested, feel free to send me a PM and I can give you the details on my characters as well as the plots. :)

Yep, looking again!