Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
So, I've gotten some extra time and wouldn't mind filling it with one or two more rps. I honestly have no idea for plots, but have an idea rolling around and will share it at the end here....

Anyways. I'm going to post a few things i would like to have, but dont let it scare ya. I do modern and fantasy, medieval rarely or a mash up of those. I do paragraph writing and would like my partner to do the same. I can usually get 2 per post in, sometimes more depending and that's what I'm looking for. No one liners please, it's just hard to keep anything going at that point.

I don't mind having romance in my stories, but I don't usually write such scenes (unless discussed previously) and would prefer to stick to the main story. Finer details can be talked about if interested.

I'm not asking for perfect grammar. I know mine isnt, and since I'm only limited to my phone, I know I make spelling errors now and then and don't always catch them before posting. I know life gets busy sometimes. I typically reply once a day sometimes several depending. I don't ask the same, but at least every other day. And if it isn't going to be, then give me fair warning so Im not thinking you ditched me or anything. Lastly, I love talking and making friends. So don't be shy! Message me outside of the rp and talk to me, I don't bite (hard anyways lol)

Anyways. For my idea it would be mostly modern. I was thinking along the lines of our 2 main characters only knowing each other through some sort of online gaming. Perhaps they've known one a other through this for years and feelings slowly surface. Then one day they find out they're going to the same event (concert perhaps, we can figure that out) and decide to meet there for the firstime time in person. After that, I'm not sure. Maybe they keep to just meeting each other online or actually play upon their feelings and meet more in person... we can discuss that hat if you wish.

But that's my idea, I'm open to any you might have or if you want to expand on mine, feel free to let me know!

Last edited:
Still looking for a few people, and sorry for the spelling errors. Typing anything out on a phone is hell.

Still open and looking. Feel free to bring me your ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.