1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for MxMs, possibly M&Ms

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Marquis, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I'm gonna start out by saying I have a lot bouncing around in my head. Please excuse me if I get off track at any point.

So, first of my information, I do prefer PMs rather than the forums, but I can work with the forums. I can also do MxF, but this thread is specifically for MxM. I can do paragraph roleplay when I'm in the mood and I'm given the information, though I tend to do a single paragraph most of the time. I don't mind how much you post as long as it gives me enough information to make a reply, but don't always expect me to match it.

Now, on to the things I want in a roleplay~ Be sure to also check out my resume for extra information, please.
    Fandom
    Elword
    ~Chung/Raven
    ~Diabolic Esper/Lunatic Psyker or Mastermind
    ~Male!Ara/Demon Ran or Aren Haan

Pokemon
    ~Gijinka/Gijinka
    ~OC Trainer/Gijinka
    ~Red/Green
    ~Riley/OC Trainer
    ~Steven Stone/OC Trainer

Diablo 3
    ~Demon Hunter/Lord of Hell
    Original
    ~Supernatural Being/Hunter
    ~Mage/Knight
    ~Arranged Marriage
    ~Bully/Victim

#1 Marquis, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
  2. I'm interested. I generally prefer private message roleplays as well.
    What caught my eye here specifically were Supernatural Being/Hunter, Arranged Marriage, and Bully/Victim.

Elsword rings a bell and I definitely know Pokemon but I don't think I've played enough Pokemon or really researched it to start roleplaying it.
    I read your resume as well. If you're interested in discussing any further meet me in PMs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.