Looking for MxMs, possibly M&Ms

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marquis

Original poster
So, I'm gonna start out by saying I have a lot bouncing around in my head. Please excuse me if I get off track at any point.

So, first of my information, I do prefer PMs rather than the forums, but I can work with the forums. I can also do MxF, but this thread is specifically for MxM. I can do paragraph roleplay when I'm in the mood and I'm given the information, though I tend to do a single paragraph most of the time. I don't mind how much you post as long as it gives me enough information to make a reply, but don't always expect me to match it.

Now, on to the things I want in a roleplay~ Be sure to also check out my resume for extra information, please.
Fandom
Elword
~Chung/Raven
~Diabolic Esper/Lunatic Psyker or Mastermind
~Male!Ara/Demon Ran or Aren Haan

Pokemon
~Gijinka/Gijinka
~OC Trainer/Gijinka
~Red/Green
~Riley/OC Trainer
~Steven Stone/OC Trainer

Diablo 3
~Demon Hunter/Lord of Hell
Original
~Supernatural Being/Hunter
~Mage/Knight
~Arranged Marriage
~Bully/Victim

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. I generally prefer private message roleplays as well.
What caught my eye here specifically were Supernatural Being/Hunter, Arranged Marriage, and Bully/Victim.

Elsword rings a bell and I definitely know Pokemon but I don't think I've played enough Pokemon or really researched it to start roleplaying it.
I read your resume as well. If you're interested in discussing any further meet me in PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.