1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for MxM

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cain12, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayo! I wanna do some yaoi stuff :3 sadly I have no plot ideas WHATSOEVER so if you have something PM me!

I don't mind doing anything RP wise. Realistic or fantasy. Sex scenes (are fun :3) or fade to black whatever is fine with me!

I do decent sized posts. I'm not a one liner and I can't ever be creative enough to do gigantic posts but I do post 2 to 3 paragraphs depending on the situation........

Anyways that's all I got (wasn't real sure what to write anyways) so if you wanna do some stuff PM meh :P

2. Since you're new I'm just going to quickly welcome you to the site and mention that you can only roleplay sexy scenes with members who have a red star by their avatar cause that means they're eighteen or older ok byeeee!!

3. O
    ohhhhhhhhh ok good to know XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.