1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for MxM rps

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ChemoNinja, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! My name is Chemo... Or Ninja... I've also been trying to get Basil to stick but... -.-
    Anywho.. I'm craving something MxM with some possible master/slave & and bondage themes worked in there. I post anywhere from one paragraph to three on a normal basis and more if the scene requires it. I have a plot in mind which I will edit in as soon as I get it wrote up all pretty and nice... But until then I'm open to some generic pairings that I've listed below :)

*also I'm pretty big on playing more than one character so please be comfortable with at the least me doing that and (possibly) having a multiple partner situation.

Pairings (open)
    Prince/Theif
    Powers/non-powers (x-men style)
    Master/slave
    Supernatural/supernatural
    Supernatural/human

Fandom pairings
    Teenwolf
    Stiles/Derek
    Stiles/oc

Vampire diaries
    Damon/oc
    Damon/Matt
    Damon/Jeremy
    Damon/Enzo

Disney crossover pairings
    Chernabog/Bambi

2. Ooo! I'd definitely be interested! Stles x Derek, or Master x Slave (Or maybe combined *Eyebrow wiggle*) or Supernatural x Human? I'd be open to pretty much everything you suggested really xD

Well, except for the Vampire Diaries... and the Bambi thing...

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.