Looking for: MxF Enemies to Lovers RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

densagara

Grand Poobah de Doink of All of This and That
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
gmt+8
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fantasy, modern, modern fantasy, romance, light sci-fi
Alas, another attempt to do this RP bites the dust. One day I'll get tired of this. But that day is not today!

Hello! I'm looking for an additional partner to RP with me a common trope: Enemies to Lovers. I don't have anything specific planned in mind yet, but I do have ideas. My partner is free to provide their own ideas and a character if they already have one. I can play either male or female in this case. I actually have a basic outline of how I want this to play out, but my partner is welcome to add or remove if they have other ideas. I'm open to discussion.

But for now this is how I picture the story to play out:
  • Whether it's a drug or by magic means, the couple end up forced to fall in love with each other
  • While dealing with a major story plotline, the couple also have to struggle with their feelings for each other
    • While having to fight/go against each other, they also have to work together to find a cure for their circumstances
    • They try to fight the feelings for a while -and failing - until they give in
  • At some point this wears off, and our couple finds themselves unsure of where their relationship will go to next
    • I'm a sucker for happy endings so I do want them to end up together in the end <3
  • I'm hoping for something more action-based
    • I'm open to darker themes but have limits. This RP will probably be more lighthearted than grim
  • 70/40 - 50/50 smut is fine
    • I have some limits, but we can have that discussion to find out what works and what won't
  • Preferred setting is modern. Could be urban fantasy. Could be cyberpunk.

For my partner, I'm looking for the following:
  • Is over 18+
  • Can post at least once a day
    • No one liners. Expect me to give 2-4 paragraphs on average, depending on what's happening in the RP
  • Eager and excited to add to the plot and build lore/world with me
  • Choice of medium: PMs or forum thread
  • No face claims required but if you want us to have one I'm down for it
  • You're free to write code for things, but expect none from me (or I mean if you're willing to code for me too I wouldn't mind)