1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Sci-fi, Victorian, historical, fantasy, futuristic, ROMANCE (Most of my roleplays are romance but I have some where it has no romance but it has to be a damn good plot) , horror, gore, medieval, mythical, and Emotional.
Lets get straight into business, Shall we?

About me/Requirements:
  • I post anything from 1-8 paragraphs (You have the option of post anything from one paragraph to anything you want)
  • I can play all genders and sexualities but for this moment in time I would prefer to play straight/bisexual women. (I would prefer you to be playing a male)
  • I can play multiple characters and love to do so! (I would prefer you like to as well but I won't force you to)
  • I have minor spelling and grammar mistakes every now and then. (I don't mind if english is not your first language or it is and you just are really bad at it. As long as I can understand what you are trying to say)
Ideas/Pairings: [If you do not like the characters we can change them ^-^]
Setting: Dark Abandoned Circus/Amusement Park
Genre: Mysterious/Fantasy
Time: Victorian
C1: Lone Acrobat.
C2: Orphan boy

Setting: Fantasy Kingdom
Genre: Fantasy
Time: Medieval
C1: Faun/Saytr
C2: Sun elf

Setting: Alien Planet
Genre: Sci-Fi
Time: Futuristic
C1: Native from the Planet
C2: Human Scientist

Setting: Small City
Genre: Supernatural
Time: Victorian
C1: Vampire Noble
C2: Middle class Girl

Setting: Quiet Town/Mythical World
Genre: Slice of Life/Supernatural and Fantasy
Time: Modern/Unknown
C1: Witch
C2: 19 year old boy who has secret powers
More info: The story will take place in many different places some times in a quiet town and sometimes in a deep fantasy world when she takes him in and out of the gateways to her world.

Setting: Kingdom
Genre: Mythical/Royalty/Gods&Goddesses
Time: Medieval
C1: God of Nature
C2: Abused Queen

Setting: Small Broken city that is being ruled by thugs and gangs
Genre: Crime/Drama/Action
Time: Modern
C1: Tattoo Artist
C2: Gang Leader

I have many many more ideas these were just some I could throw out there off the top of my head. Have a good day/afternoon/night and thank you for lending me some time out of your day!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Still looking

Hello,

It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Etch, and I'd be happy to consider a role play with you. I am a female in real life, but I generally play heterosexual men. I don't usually do romance-oriented role plays, however, so please consider that. I'm fine with romance, however, as long as there is more plot than romance. I generally only play one character at a time, although I might be able to handle two. I do play side characters often, though, but they don't usually play a major role and have very minor character development. If you can play two or more characters at a time, hats off to 'ya! I'm not amazing like that. :/ So, I'll likely only play one character, although you're free to do more than one if you want. Also, I'm pretty sure that everyone makes spelling/grammar mistakes sometimes, so don't worry about it. :)

I'm somewhat interested in the Lone Acrobat x Orphan boy and Tattoo Artist x Gang Leader pairings, although I actually have a suggestion to make myself. I've been itching for a Juvenile Delinquent x Therapist roleplay. Something like this:

Felix Alvear lives in his own little world. He's apathetic, unpredictable, and sadistic. A loose bomb that could set off at any time, he's been locked away in a child correctional facility after attempting the armed assault of an elderly man. But he has potential that no one else can see: He's incredibly pliable, and is by no means unintelligent. You are Felix's therapist, tasked with making sure he's ready to go back to the outside world when the time comes. It'll be a difficult task, however, and Felix doesn't seem to be too keen on making it easy for you.

You can find more specific information about Felix here:

EDIT: (I just realized the link is on a different site. God, I'm dense. I don't know if you need to be registered to see the link, but if you do, just PM me and I'll copy and paste the information in PM's.)

[Seeking] Looking for a Literate Partner

If you're interested in the plot I stated, feel free to hit me up! Otherwise, I'd like to discuss the other two pairings you suggested in PM's.

Thank you,
Etch~​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I was searching and was interested in the Quiet town/Mythical World setting. Ususally in these types of settings you have the lazy bum who does nothing all day as the male protagonist, but I thought, what if we change it up and instead do the super busy Student Council President instead? Really, I can play any character, but the play on the stereotype would be a lot of fun

Reactions: ShadowRoseWilliams
Just pm me and we can discuss it! ^-^

Still looking~

Interested in Tattoo Artist and Gang Leader

Reactions: ShadowRoseWilliams
Status
Not open for further replies.