1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

looking for male partner for MxF roleplay

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by lunaria jones, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi im looking for someone to rp one on one with. i have some ideas but if you have some ideas feel free to say them and we can work something out.

teacher x female student
    college student x host
    host x client
    master x slave girl
    college buddies
    wizard x human
    Thor and human girl
    Loki and human girl
    ninja x ninja
    assassin x prince
    assassin x princess

i have more these are just a couple i thought up on the top of my head.

#1 lunaria jones, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  2. cool did you want to do all 3 or just 1 cuz im ok either way.

3. I guess we can fit all three into one somehow :)

4. ok how about vampire hunter teacher and vamp student. they both go to a normal boarding school for regular humans but the vampire is hiding as a student and your hiding as a teacher to hunt down her family

5. oooooh I like it :D or maybe she thinks my OC is just a normal student, they get together and the hunter teacher finds out she's a vamp somehow?

6. yeah. it could be her first week there and he follows her as she is sneaking out and goes to a nightclub. they could hit it off and there he finds out her secret.

7. sounds good :)

I'll make my profile now :)

8. still looking for more 1 on 1 partners

9. still looking for some partners

10. i would love to do some RP with you. PM me and we can get it set up. I'd love to try the teacher x student and/or the vampire x human.

11. Send me a pm regarding the type of ninja you were thinking of. Might be interested in that pairing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.