Looking for Fire Emblem: Three houses friends.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

NekoMoni

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
No preference
I am new to this forum and want to apologize If I am posting this in the wrong area or if my approach is wrong. Please point me in the right direction or give me advice if possible. My native language is German, and so I would also kindly ask to keep that in mind if things come out wrong or simply sound funny.

I have made an OC back in 2019 for Fire Emblem: Three Houses and mainly had them up on Tumblr at the time. I tried my best after putting down my character's story to flesh her out more, draw art of her and find people that would be interested to role-play with her either as a canon character or another OC. I had little to no luck finding people that were interested, and by this time Tumblr wasn't as active anymore as it used to be. On the bottom of this post is a character sheet posted of said character in hopes it would bring interest to some of you, or perhaps you can share it with someone that might be interested.

The character that I am talking about is a Young woman in the Fire emblem Three houses universes that doesn't have an exact set route, but the default choice usually would be black eagles. Each route would have different outcomes and events. I would be more than happy to talk and ramble a bit of her if anyone would like to listen. Of course, I would hope to find a person that would be willing to role-play as Hubert von Vestra, but I have come to accept that this might not happen as I have been trying to find someone to do so since 2019, so please don't be shy to approach me just because you aren't playing said canon character.

Mona von Nadya (FE3H OC)

Attachments

• monique-pixl.gif
    monique-pixl.gif
    6 KB · Views: 1
  • EgVn5xoUEAYfKmk.jpg
    EgVn5xoUEAYfKmk.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 1
  • file.jpg
    file.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is an excellent game, so I might be interested in this.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses is an excellent game, so I might be interested in this.
I am all ears. Is there any specific character you'd be interested to role play as?

I am all ears. Is there any specific character you'd be interested to role play as?
If I had to choose a canon character, I'd lean towards Ferdinand von Aegir. I was reading your OC profile for Mona von Nadya and it's brilliant, so it might be fun to create my own character as well under the Blue Lions.

Forgive me, I am indecisive sometimes. :paperbag2:

If I had to choose a canon character, I'd lean towards Ferdinand von Aegir. I was reading your OC profile for Mona von Nadya and it's brilliant, so it might be fun to create my own character as well under the Blue Lions.

Forgive me, I am indecisive sometimes. :paperbag2:
Oh, please, don't apologize. You choose whichever character you are comfortable with, and we go from there. In the worst case, we can always switch. After all, she would not just know one person.
And yes, go for making an OC, it is fun to make the design let alone the story.
For the RP/s would you like to RP here in the Forum or perhaps to move to discord or any other place?

I prefer the forums. It's easier to keep track of. That being said, I shall begin the customization process (which may be slow)!

I prefer the forums. It's easier to keep track of. That being said, I shall begin the customization process (which may be slow)!
Alright, Just give me a heads-up when you are ready. This is my first time Rping in a Forum. If there's anything I should know, just tell me.

Excellent start! My reply is already done, I hope it isn't confusing.