Looking for Feral RP partner (●´ω`●)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kattcattis

Original poster
Hello, and on the search again~

Looking for someone who can be explicitly dirty and naughty minded, that can openly discuss kinks. If you can't do that, then maybe next time huehue.
I'm very open and love normal OOC chat about random things and RP planning, so if I get a boring, stale respond I'll flip a table ;( (only text responses can make me insecure, honestly)

To the more important part~> I've been craving a full on feral RP lately (four legged animals) (FeralxFeral), and I think I've never seen such a RP search thread before... maybe there are not
many out there that like this kind of stuff. But non the less! Need someone who is willing to push things forward, if be smut or plot ^_^

I would like the animal in question to be either Dragons or Wolves. Magic can be involved in either! Multiple partners could also occur if wished *licks lips*
possible rivalry between clans/packs, anything fun to play around with ;) As you can see, I don't have a specific plot in mind. But if given a carrot my brain will help work things out!

I mostly prefer to play Female character, but don't worry. I don't need to be one of the shy characters. I guess I fall more in to submissive,
but I like to switch the most. (don't need to make it boring)
Can also double if we want to expand on the multiple characters and such ;)

I do NOT accept one liners. Be prepared to at least give a decent 1-3 paragraphs. That is my own range, if you like to write more then feel free as I don't mind reading.
English is not my first language, but I am fairly alright with it :P so I expect some spell checking, and decent grammar! But I won't be a grammar nazi.
I would love an active partner. With at least one post a day. But I understand if things gets in the way.

Hope there is interest out there! I might only look for one right of the moment. But I'll bump this thread if needed more~

Now also looking for Anthro/Furry pairing if interested!
~send me a PM~

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Waking Nights
I can give it a try.

I don't like to hear "try" :P doesn't sound like you're very invested! Like I said, I mostly looking for ONE. So I will be a bit strict about this.
First, I hope you read all. Second, send me a PM with what you would like to do ^_^
Alrighty I'll msg you in a bit I'm right now busy

BUMP! looking again, Anthro/Furry is also of interest.
Got one possible plot with a tribal setting; Sort of the chief daughter saves an "outcast", and they develop a bond, however the chief wants to decide his daughters future.
Much, much more can be added! I love brainstorming ;)

Otherwise, I am open to listen to your own possible plots and ideas!​

count me in

Status
Not open for further replies.