Looking for female partners.

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PSYCOsanches589

I am searching for partners of the female persuasion for romance RPs. Now, I do not have any ideas pre-made, so I ask you come with something prepared. If you don't, no worries, we can try and work something out. By the way, I am fine with anime or realistic (though I prefer anime and will pretty much always use anime images for the appearance of my character. I don't really mind how long your posts are, just know that I tend to be a short poster for the most part with only 2 or 3 lines, but can occasionally bust out something big from time to time (no innuendo intended). So come one, come all, I will post at least once a day if able, and sometimes multiple times. I am also flexible about the schedules of others and if you have something to take care of, don't think it will make me upset.

L

Lost

I would be interested.

L

LunaTheAngel

I might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.