Looking for an Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sapphire

Original poster
Hello, once again I am on the search for someone to roleplay with!
I have honestly been looking to do a Black Butler roleplay for a while, but I am also craving something to do with vampires. Haa~ I am just up for anything really @__@;

I think one idea I have for the vampire one. Is that my person gets a new job at a cafe. Little does she know is that the place is crawling with vampires.

Maybe we could do a kind of boarding school roleplay as well, I don't know! But if you have any ideas or cravings you want to do I would love to hear them as well! Not to be totally random, but I kind of hope I can find a person to play a jerk of a character, maybe the bad boy type. I think it would be fun to have a love hate relationship or something like that.

Another idea as well. My character came from a small town and never had much money. That was until she got a once in a life time chance to work at an upscale office. Though she started at the bottom she still wasn't making much, and in order to have a place to live at in this big town, she had to share an apartment with someone. Little does she know is that her new roommate is also her boss.

Yeah, I know this isn't too much of any help, but maybe I can find someone to roleplay with. Like I said I would love to hear any ideas that you might have, and I am open to just about anything. Though I also have my own limits haha.​

Well I would be willing to go with the vampire one. Either scenario is fine. I could make that work with he bad boy thing. But my thing would be that he isn't a bad boy all the time. Just to her because she's an outsider. If you wouldn't mind that working.

As for the bordering school one we could do that was well lolz. It could work out as your character could be the strong older student council president type. And mine be a few face causing trouble as this is only the second year boys have been allowed in the school. Or something like that just thoughts.

The vampire cafe one looks interesting, I can play the bad boy type if your still interested =)

Okay, send me a pm and we can talk more there :D

Sure, send me a pm and we can talk more :D

im interested in doing a rp with you can you pm me so we can discuss some details.

Status
Not open for further replies.