1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Looking for an Rp partner

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jin Kisaragi ♡♥♡♥, Nov 18, 2013.

1. I'm looking for a role player that roleplays fantasy (ex. witch, demon, god, warlock, wizards, vampires..etc) . I personally like the whole forbidden love thing. I can play both male and female. if you would like to discuss the details with me, don't hesitate to PM me or post below.

#1 Jin Kisaragi ♡♥♡♥, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
  2. Not much of a fantasy roleplayer (the genre is difficult for me) but historical fiction with some magic won't be too bad. I don't care about the gender, male or female works for me. I can't rp same sex though, sorry. :/

3. I'm up for it. I love fantasy roleplays.

4. If I can throw in a werewolf, vampire or some berserker type character I am down.

5. ^_^ Yay! I just want to say thank you everyone for visiting this here thread. Yes, you can add throw in a werewolf, vampire, and berserker type. This is fantasy, let your imagination run wild. Send me a PM and we can discuss the plot there.