Looking for an aggressive partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Citizen

Original poster
Hello! I'm looking for someone to RP with, but the thing is I'm pretty passive and I RP female characters only (I don't think I can write from a male perspective just yet... or ever. Huhu).

I'm thinking of these pairings, and I have no concrete plots for them yet, but of course we can collaborate! :D
- Pilot/steward/stewardess x plane passenger
- Tour guide x tourist
- Prince/princess x servant

I can't be 100% active (oh, the life of a university student...), but I will reply at least once a day. I'm not a super hardcore roleplayer (I admit that I have a lot to improve on, especially with character development, plots, and details), but I would really appreciate it if my partner has good grammar and spelling.

Send me a message if you have any questions or if you are interested! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: I realized I used the wrong term! Should have been "aggressive" and not "active". And I deleted the "male character" from my title so it's now open to male or female characters yay! Send me a PM if you are interested or if you have questions!

Hmm. I've been thinking, maybe my low writing level is discouraging people... Or maybe it's my search for an aggressive partner... Or maybe it's my boring pairings/plans. Oh dear. Must I end my search and try again another time?

You've only been looking for five days. Have patience. It'll be worth it when you find the right partner. :D

Hi @Peregrine, thank you for your encouragement! Haha. I thought things would be pretty instant because I see people responding to requests almost immediately. Yes, I will continue to wait and hope!

Hello, I am still in search of a partner! :)

(」゜ロ゜)」Ahh!! I can be aggressive!

Heh, hello, there! I can't say I am a super aggressive partner, per se.. Though I do think I do an decent job of driving the plot and the like, if that's what you are looking for? With the pairings you have above, I think I'd be most interested in [Pilot/steward/stewardess x plane passenger], depending on your plot (assuming that you have one, otherwise I am all for creating a plot with ya)? I hope I don't sound too nit=picky, but as a general rule of thumb, I tend to avoid straight up slice of life and romance rp--not that these can't be heavy elements, but it gets much harder for me to drive the plot in these instances. Ahh, I hope I haven't confused or turned you off, hahaha, but if you'd be interested, please let me know! In any case, good luck with your thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.