Looking for ACTIVE Roleplay?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
In need of a Roleplay that's active and has daily posts. Tired of logging on to empty notifications. No Yaoi or Furries and I'll be fine.

Hmm... What categories do you prefer? Because I could indeed start up one or something if I can't direct you to one that's really active o.o

Hmm... What categories do you prefer? Because I could indeed start up one or something if I can't direct you to one that's really active o.o
Check my Roleplay Resume. Might give you some ideas.

Check my Roleplay Resume. Might give you some ideas.
Hmm here's an idea that popped up that would go into one of the categories and fit most if not all of your roleplay candies o.o we could have a sort of futuristic zombie survival type RP (just an idea to build on of course) since well... Can't do fandom ones; Tried thinking of a matrix RP... Plot didn't hit home, so then I moved on to Bourne supremacy, and that also kinda fell under a similar problem, that and martial arts just isn't there :P (I could always try building a plot on a bourne supremacy type fandom instead though)

Status
Not open for further replies.