Looking for a writing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Erica

Original poster
I mainly role play multiple paragraphs and in 3rd person. Detail is something I look for in writing and in a writing partner. Doesn't have to be absurd, but I like to get invested in the plots I write. As far as genre and era go, I do anything and everything under the sun. My favorites are modern/supernatural, modern/fantasy, historical/fantasy, historical realistic, mythological, steampunk, horror, and fantasy/adventure.

I usually main as female characters and fill the world with characters of various personalities, genders, and races throughout the world. I'd be looking for someone who writes as a male character, but we can negotiate swapping around, etc.

I do have a few ideas in mind. We don't have to do them, but they at least provide a starting place.

** A royal family has fallen under a curse for having mixed blood. The prince/princess of this family is cursed in some way and has their family name has fallen into despair. A once prosperous royal family has been rejected and the prince/princesses only hope is in the form of a fiery servant who seeks freedom in the mansion above the village. Their bond in unlikely and at times rough, but they bring out the best and worst in one another. What happens when the curse starts to break and the other noble families turn their eye on the power this prince/princess holds?
** A Greek mythology story about the champions of the gods fighting demons amongst the earth and in their own heart. A widower seeks the afterlife, but is not granted it until he finishes his quest. A sister must find her brother across time and the space of earth. A deal is made with Hades and an equally powerful one is made with Athena.
** A circus is more than it seems and the secret powers within are growing stronger. What appears to be a simple circus act is closer to real life than people expect. (Still looking for a conflict with this one... I am thinking dark romance, but not sure.)
** Two warring nations come together and settle their rocky differences in the shape of a marriage. However, another nation, angry at this bond, capture the princess and she is cursed to remain near the river lest she shrivel and die. Will she get back to the marriage she so dreads? Will so embrace the wishes of the magical nation?
** In a world where most people have power over the elements, a war is waged between fire and water, light and dark, earth and air. Both sides seek power and balance, but through subjugation of the other. There is a prophecy about a child with abilities over more than one element. The power of this child will be vast and enough to sway the tide of the war. The mother of this child escapes from the war into a portal that brings her to the modern realm. She leaves her home, her supposed dead lover and father of the child, and lives peacefully in this realm for ten years. After those ten peaceful years, her world has found her and seeks the child.
** Anything involving pirates would be great! I haven't had one in a long time and I would LOVE it.
** I would love a gritty and modern supernatural story. Something involving city crime, witches, vampires, werewolves, and that sort of thing. I'd love to get into factions, gangs, and anything that involves the struggle for power in a broken city.
** I am open to ANY ideas. Please, lay them on me!

I am ridiculously e-mail friendly and I would LOVE to hear from anyone who has any ideas or would like to collaborate. Message me or e-mail me if you are curious or interested.

[email protected]

i am very interested in the warring nations balance through subjugation idea. But even more so in the gangs/broken city/ suparnaural thing. that sounds amazing. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.