Looking for a ..uhm..FxF roleplay!Preferred Supernatural beings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikkole❤

I'm looking for a lesbian (let's put it that way) role play:) With supernatural beings. You know? Fairies and vampires and such. Lol. I'm not too big on the grammar as long as I know what you're talking about. I'm not too big on the paras. As long as you're trying to role play wit me. I prefer somebody to be on everyday. Or every other day.
Well .. feel free to always msg me :) I'll get to you as soon as possible. [New to site but not to role play]

Hey, nice to meet you. I'm always up for "fairies and vampires and such", teehee X3 You have any specific plots in mind?

Um...I would suggest a medieval-ish setting, as it goes well with fantasy beings.

Lol I know that much :P I'm thinking of any roles you may have in mind. Lmao

Ah. Well, I've been wanting to play a saucy pirate lass for a while, maybe a vampire? Of course, with that kind of character it would probably end up being rather explicit, if that's no problem with you.

That's a new one for me. I can try it. .... tomorrow cause I need sleep. And I love explicit rps. :) Makes it more fun.
But I am sorry to cut it short for us. I'll be back on at 3:30pm. It's 12:27am for me right now. Well.. goodnight :)

Oh, you're only two hours ahead of me. That's good. See you then!

Status
Not open for further replies.