Looking for a ..uhm..FxF roleplay!Preferred Supernatural beings

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by *~Nikkole~* <3, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for a lesbian (let's put it that way) role play:) With supernatural beings. You know? Fairies and vampires and such. Lol. I'm not too big on the grammar as long as I know what you're talking about. I'm not too big on the paras. As long as you're trying to role play wit me. I prefer somebody to be on everyday. Or every other day.
    Well .. feel free to always msg me :) I'll get to you as soon as possible. [New to site but not to role play]
  2. Hey, nice to meet you. I'm always up for "fairies and vampires and such", teehee X3 You have any specific plots in mind?
  3. Lol. Not really. But I'm willing to listen to your ideas :) If any.
  4. Um...I would suggest a medieval-ish setting, as it goes well with fantasy beings.
  5. Lol I know that much :P I'm thinking of any roles you may have in mind. Lmao
  6. Ah. Well, I've been wanting to play a saucy pirate lass for a while, maybe a vampire? Of course, with that kind of character it would probably end up being rather explicit, if that's no problem with you.
  7. That's a new one for me. I can try it. .... tomorrow cause I need sleep. And I love explicit rps. :) Makes it more fun.
    But I am sorry to cut it short for us. I'll be back on at 3:30pm. It's 12:27am for me right now. Well.. goodnight :)
  8. Oh, you're only two hours ahead of me. That's good. See you then!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.