Looking for a Roleplay Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matthias

Original poster
Hi guys! I'm Matthias/Mattie, and, as the title of this thread may imply, I'm on the hunt for a roleplay partner :3

Before we get to the roleplay itself, let me tell you a bit about me.
-I generally respond anywhere between daily to once or twice a week, depending on how busy I am.
-I have a preference for longer, more detailed posts, but I won't turn down a casual, shorter post roleplay every now and then. I'm more than wwilling to roleplay with people of all levels of writing skill.
-I'm willing to do a mature roleplay, but I am a teen, so any prospective partners for this will obviously have to be teens as well.
-I generally will stick to roleplaying only male characters (whether they're cis or trans, I don't care) and androgynous male-bodied characters.
-I do both fandom and original roleplays. As for what fandoms I'm in, it's a lot, so if you're interested in a specific one, just ask and I'll tell you whether I'm in it or not :3
And yeah, that basically sums up anything major about me :3 Onto the roleplays.

Do's:
-Basically every genre under the sun. My favourites are modern, steampunk, scifi, fantasy, and historical fantasy.
-Romance. I'm a huge fan if romance, provided it fits into the plot and isn't overbearing. However, I will only play male/male romance.
-Vampires, Tolkien style elves, mermaids, etc. are all awesome. Therefore I will love you forever if we do something involving such creatures.
-I'm very fond of roleplays dealing with mental illness in a realistic manner. However, I don't enjoy it when people make such illnesses sound glamorous, so beware that I can be kinda picky as to how such roleplays are played out.
-If you have any ideas, suggest them! I'm open to just about everything.

Do Not's:
-Graphic horror or just general gore is not my cup of tea. I'm okay with a bit of violence, but I hate extreme detail and/or having it be overpowering the roleplay.
-Romance-only roleplays. I like romance, but only if there's a plot to go with it.
-Male/female romance or female/female romance. I'm rather uncomfortable with playing hetero romance (it's just not my cup of tea), and I can't play female characters to save my life, so F/F is kinda out of the question.
-And yeah, that's pretty much it.

And here's just some stuff specifically concerning mature roleplays (Spoiler'd out of respect for younger members/anyone not interested in this)
-Just like with regular roleplays, I'd prefer to stick with male/male pairings. Trust me; you don't want to read anything involving female characters written by me. It's less smut and more like is that position even physically possible x3
-I'm willing to go as detailed or as vague as you want
-I like there to still be a bit of plot, even if it's a vague/not particularly important one, just so that the roleplay has a bit of direction.
-I loooooooovvveeee power imbalances. Give me all the Dom/sub you've got! I generally stick to playing submissive characters just because I know how to write them, but I can attempt to (and hopefully not fail horribly at) play a Dom if you really want me to, but no promises.
-I can be a pretty kinky creature. If you want to play it, I probably will to. The only things I won't do are non-con/rape, watersports, scat, and bestiality. Other than that, I'm willing to play jusr about anything.
-NO non-con/rape. That's probably one of the only things I absolutely refuse to play, so please don't even consider asking. Every action between characters must be consensual.
-I have been interested in doing a roleplay revolving around a 24/7 consensual master/slave relationship, by the way :3 Just in case anyone is interested inthat.

So yeah, that's about all I have to say. I don't really have any preplanned plots, but if you do, mention them! If not, I'm more than willing to plot with you :3 Thanks!

I am interested, what you got in mind? I rather play a submissive character
(the only thing I can possibly do lel.) and I love anything dark, from realistic
to fiction, except aliens, sorry.
I already have a list of the things I mostly rp if you are interested in seeing 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.