1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Looking for a Roleplay Partner

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Matthias, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys! I'm Matthias/Mattie, and, as the title of this thread may imply, I'm on the hunt for a roleplay partner :3

Before we get to the roleplay itself, let me tell you a bit about me.
    -I generally respond anywhere between daily to once or twice a week, depending on how busy I am.
    -I have a preference for longer, more detailed posts, but I won't turn down a casual, shorter post roleplay every now and then. I'm more than wwilling to roleplay with people of all levels of writing skill.
    -I'm willing to do a mature roleplay, but I am a teen, so any prospective partners for this will obviously have to be teens as well.
    -I generally will stick to roleplaying only male characters (whether they're cis or trans, I don't care) and androgynous male-bodied characters.
    -I do both fandom and original roleplays. As for what fandoms I'm in, it's a lot, so if you're interested in a specific one, just ask and I'll tell you whether I'm in it or not :3
    And yeah, that basically sums up anything major about me :3 Onto the roleplays.

Do's:
    -Basically every genre under the sun. My favourites are modern, steampunk, scifi, fantasy, and historical fantasy.
    -Romance. I'm a huge fan if romance, provided it fits into the plot and isn't overbearing. However, I will only play male/male romance.
    -Vampires, Tolkien style elves, mermaids, etc. are all awesome. Therefore I will love you forever if we do something involving such creatures.
    -I'm very fond of roleplays dealing with mental illness in a realistic manner. However, I don't enjoy it when people make such illnesses sound glamorous, so beware that I can be kinda picky as to how such roleplays are played out.
    -If you have any ideas, suggest them! I'm open to just about everything.

Do Not's:
    -Graphic horror or just general gore is not my cup of tea. I'm okay with a bit of violence, but I hate extreme detail and/or having it be overpowering the roleplay.
    -Romance-only roleplays. I like romance, but only if there's a plot to go with it.
    -Male/female romance or female/female romance. I'm rather uncomfortable with playing hetero romance (it's just not my cup of tea), and I can't play female characters to save my life, so F/F is kinda out of the question.
    -And yeah, that's pretty much it.

And here's just some stuff specifically concerning mature roleplays (Spoiler'd out of respect for younger members/anyone not interested in this)
    Show Spoiler

-Just like with regular roleplays, I'd prefer to stick with male/male pairings. Trust me; you don't want to read anything involving female characters written by me. It's less smut and more like is that position even physically possible x3
    -I'm willing to go as detailed or as vague as you want
    -I like there to still be a bit of plot, even if it's a vague/not particularly important one, just so that the roleplay has a bit of direction.
    -I loooooooovvveeee power imbalances. Give me all the Dom/sub you've got! I generally stick to playing submissive characters just because I know how to write them, but I can attempt to (and hopefully not fail horribly at) play a Dom if you really want me to, but no promises.
    -I can be a pretty kinky creature. If you want to play it, I probably will to. The only things I won't do are non-con/rape, watersports, scat, and bestiality. Other than that, I'm willing to play jusr about anything.
    -NO non-con/rape. That's probably one of the only things I absolutely refuse to play, so please don't even consider asking. Every action between characters must be consensual.
    -I have been interested in doing a roleplay revolving around a 24/7 consensual master/slave relationship, by the way :3 Just in case anyone is interested inthat.

So yeah, that's about all I have to say. I don't really have any preplanned plots, but if you do, mention them! If not, I'm more than willing to plot with you :3 Thanks!

2. I am interested, what you got in mind? I rather play a submissive character
    (the only thing I can possibly do lel.) and I love anything dark, from realistic
    to fiction, except aliens, sorry.
    I already have a list of the things I mostly rp if you are interested in seeing 'em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.