Looking For a Partner

M

mior

Original poster
I'm getting back into roleplaying on a forum so before I jump into any group roleplay I've decided I wanna look into one on one roleplays.

So I'm just looking for anyone who would work well with what's on my roleplay resume and if you'd like to roleplay just send me a PM.

EDIT

I have two great RP partners already but as a note I am open to two more partners if anyone is still interested.

I do request you're somewhat experienced and I'm still just pretty open for moreso yaoi/BL romance RPs. (Again, please check my resume.) As another note, I am in the US at Pacific Time and come on during the afternoons and evening and am usually up until fairly late hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a further note I'm also moreso trying to find a partner for a yaoi/BL roleplay since that's what I've been wanting to do for a while. As long as it goes along with that I'm willing to plot with someone.

I'm open to having more than one partner for roleplay as well.

OK, I'm taking a shower now so I might take a bit.

I'd like to roleplay with you, if you wish.~ I do not mind if you want to do Yaoi. It'll be a challenge for me but it'll be something to look forward to.

Post has been updated with a bit more of what I'm looking for so please check it out.