Looking for a partner~

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oli-boy

Original poster
Hi ! So, I'm kinda new to the site and I'm looking for an rp partner while I look around.

Drop me a pm or reply below if you're interested in any of the following.

Medieval fantasy, science fiction, pirates, cowboy/gangster, modern demon hunters or pretty much anything else. I'm not picky.

Also, I like to incorporate romance into my rps. A few ideas I've been bouncing around in my head include:

Bounty Hunter x Fugitive
Demon x Hunter

I'm okay with roleplaying mature content (sexual situations, violence, etc.)

I'd prefer that my partner be able to post at least a few times a day, if not more. Length isn't much of a problem, as long as you give me enough to work with.

I'm usually only interested in guyXguy, but I could write guyXgirl or girlXgirl if asked~

I really like either the medieval fantasy or pirate, but honestly, they all sound pretty awesome ^_^.

Though I must admit, the pirate one would be wickedly awesome to roleplay with(if that would be okay with you of course ^_^)

If your still looking for someone I'd like to rp with you :) the Demon x Hunter sounds good. I don't mind doing MxM or MxF but i would prefer to be the submissive type. I already have a few rp's as a dominating male and I'm looking for a different role to play.

If your still looking for someone I'd like to rp with you :) the Demon x Hunter sounds good. I don't mind doing MxM or MxF but i would prefer to be the submissive type. I already have a few rp's as a dominating male and I'm looking for a different role to play.

Cool! Pm me to work out the details?

Though I must admit, the pirate one would be wickedly awesome to roleplay with(if that would be okay with you of course ^_^)

Pirates are always okay with me. I love pirates. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.