Looking for a partner

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shinakawolf

Original poster
hello ladies and gentlemen

I am looking for a partner to role play with, so here they are, i role play fantasy, modern, sci fi, and action and i prefer a female partner because i am a huge romance role player like it says in my resume so pm what you want to role play or reply to this either or is fine

@moon yeah what i have in mind is fantasy action romance story if your interested in that genre then i will tell ya the many plot or we can just make it a it goes

the plot is two warriors are now having to fight a great danger to protect there homeland they are both the most gifted fighters (be it magic swordsmanship or ect. ill let you choose for your character if you like?) the journey is simple battle your way to protect your land and defeat the evil once and for all (but there will be many plot twists like all good role plays have)

Question? What era dos it take place in? Like how do people dress and....stuff. Lol

i would say more medieval steel armor time

Eh..okay. Not sure what woman war back around that time but...I'll do my best lol

Still looking for a partner?

Id be willing to write with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.